Nice ingredients!

Posted by naturalorganic on Apr 19, 2014

But unfortuntaley this dried out my skin. And I wish the essential oil weren't in there. Smells too much. Much better than regular soap though!

Excellent

Posted by 4865792421775408601 on Apr 18, 2014

Very cool and will buy it again

Lovely

Posted by Trinity on Apr 16, 2014

The scent is lovely.

Good Product

Posted by 5435220723933349002 on Apr 09, 2014

Having bought a Shea Butter soap while traveling last year, I found it to provide a natural moisturizer for my face which tends to produce very dry skin. I ran out recently, could not find the product locally, but very happen to discover iHerb upon my Google search. Your product is much tighter packed (like a regular bar of soap) than the homemade bar at the farmer's market. It is, however, performing in the same way with a pleasant aroma to match. Glad to have this access.

Nice

Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Apr 09, 2014

Smell good Ang moisturizing.

love love love

Posted by 5390145465013129439 on Mar 29, 2014

the smell is great and the soap is cremay on the body, my kid have a dry skin and its make his skin very soft

Wonderfull smell, great cleaning

Posted by 5391934278972020779 on Mar 29, 2014

I'm very pleased with this soap, will buy more.

mango scent

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Mar 27, 2014

I was not happy about the scent,bu others might be. Otherwise good soap.

Nice smelling but not very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1172263 on Mar 04, 2014

I previously tried the Nubian Heritage soap with myrrh, and though I found the smell rather strong, I was pleased with its moisturizing effects. In the middle of a dry winter, I remembered having liked the myrrh bar and decided to order the nicer-sounding (at least in terms of smell) Mango Butter bar. And it did smell lovely, not too fruity and with just enough of a mealy scent, so much so that even though I stored it in a drawer for a month or so, it still retained its smell. And it made me want to use up my old soap quickly so I could unwrap it right away! Unfortunately, although it lathered well in the shower, it wasn't very moisturizing after washing and toweling. My skin still felt dry and there were dry patches here and there, even though I applied oil afterwards. I would recommend this as a gentler alternative for your hands or feet, compared to harsher soaps with lots of chemicals, but don't expect too much in terms of moisturizing.

Great solid soap!

Posted by karlofsweden on Feb 28, 2014

This is just a great solid soap with pure ingredients and for a very good price. It's good as a body wash, moisturizing enough for me but my skin isn't very dry in general so others might need lotion after. Right after you wash the soap off your skin might not feel smooth but after you dry up skin feels lovely! The fragrance is good and not overpowering of sweet mango, it fades away from the body after use. + organic and fair trade. + solid soap more economical and Eco- friendly due to its compact format. (compare to liquid soap/body wash with 60% water in a plastic container)