Never use another brand of soap again!

Posted by Reviewer2630851 on Sep 10, 2012

I love these soaps - they are full of natural goodness and do not irritated my sensitive skin. My husband loves these soaps also - they are made of good quality, all natural product and I would highly recommend to anyone that wants to treat themselves with top of the range natural products. I get these shipped to Australia - and will not purchase anything else now. Very impressed!

lovely

Posted by frensisa on Aug 30, 2012

I love Nubian Heritage products and mango is one of my favourite product lines. The smell is divine! This is definitely a keeper!

smells wonderful

Posted by Galina on Apr 12, 2013

Like this brand of soap.I have already tried a lot of different smells and every time I just love it!

달콤한 냄새나요

Posted by 5246995809259704229 on Sep 05, 2012

달달한 과일 사탕냄새나요, 색상은 연한 황토색이고 거품도 잘 나고 씻고 난 후의 느낌도 부드럽고 크기도 적당하고(알뜨랑 비누 사이즈) 가족용으로 아주 적당한 듯

muilas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

malonus kvapas, gerai putoja, patogus rankuose

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer1753941 on Aug 08, 2012

I tried this because they were out of the black soap. Nice smell, but I think the black soap is more moisturizing for my skin.

Best soap ever!

Posted by 5707343764819598676 on Aug 11, 2012

I really love all the soaps from Nubian Heritage, this one in particular has a great scent and I love the exfoliation of the cormeal, will purchase again for sure!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1070709 on Aug 11, 2012

Great soap. Lather well and leaved skin feeling clean and soft. The mango smell is very mild and pleasant. Remember to clean the shower drain regularly when you're using natural soaps like this one, the shea butter has a tendency to clog! Recommended!

Lovely soap

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012

Lovely soap with fresh scent. Doesnt dry out my skin. After starting using Nubian Heritage soaps I dont have to use bodylotion every day..Great:)

!!!

Posted by Reviewer1937454 on Aug 15, 2012

Love this smeel and love this soap!