Nubian Heritage, Mango Butter Soap, Shea & Cocoa Butters With Honey & Cornmeal, 5 oz (141 g)

My favorite soap so far

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Nov 13, 2013

I love it, already I tried the other kinds of soap of this brand and all of them are great. It has great smell and leaves skin nice and soft, smelling really good.

Savon très agréable

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jun 18, 2013

Rapport qualité/prix très correct! La découpe du savon est très sympathique; les bords sont arrondis, ce qui permet une utilisation plus agréable. L'odeur est divine; elle me rappelle celle du chocolat à l'orange. ^^ Hydrate correctement et forme une mousse serrée et onctueuse. Comparé à d'autres savons, il se pourrait qu'il fonde un peu plus rapidement (contient des petites particules d'avoine), mais rien de grave.

Love, love, love this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

I love the smell, and i love how it cleans my sensitive skin, without drying or irritating my skin. I look forward to every shower with this bar soap!

good for cleaning nose

Posted by 4975821374756603344 on Feb 13, 2014

I have been using this soap for a while and like it, though not for all face or body. If use it as ordinary soap, it makes skin quite dry and you immediately will need lotion after it (especially in the region where i live the water is quite hard). The reason I rate this product 5 stars is because it is perfect for cleaning my nose. I use it instead of cleaning pore 'nose strips' and it does the job! I found it much cheaper than buying those with even better effect. So i would recommend this soap for anyone with oily or normal skin who wants to use it for cleaning nose, but definitely will not recommend it for dry skin. Oh, and I enjoy the smell, it smells like dessert!

good good.

Posted by musicoca on Sep 05, 2013

smell is so good. it is easy to make soft bobble.