Decent hand cream

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on Jan 04, 2012

Good product but it has very strong smell which is not going away for hours. Somebody might like it but it gives me headache

I'll try a different one next time

Posted by Reviewer2815528 on Mar 17, 2010

Nice scent and moisturizes nicely but a little greasy for a hand cream.

Works well, smells good

Posted by NarnianGirl on Oct 05, 2010

This is a not-too-grasy option for hand moisturizing. Pleasant scent is not overpowering but just perfect. Also kudos for the generous size! Will re-purchase and try the other products fom this line.

good

Posted by Reviewer1082736 on Apr 19, 2012

good, when you apply it is great and feeling is very good but after i wash my hands i have dry skin.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1573113 on Jul 05, 2014

Sinks in fast and does it's job

Good

Posted by Reviewer2344705 on Jun 27, 2011

I'd say this hand cream is ok. Smell i so-so and the texture of the cream is kind of heavy. But overall good product.

Good product for normal skin

Posted by marjaana on Aug 14, 2012

I used this before going to sleep and it worked well: my hands stayed soft and silky. If you have very dry skin, this probably isn't heavy enough, but for my normal skin this was just fine. Absoprption takes some time. The smell is nice and not as overpowering as some other Nubian Heritage products I've tried. I will probably buy this again!

fresh smell

Posted by Reviewer2660378 on Jun 25, 2012

Basic stuff - moisturizes fine, smells great and absorbs well.

too smelly :)

Posted by Reviewer2088814 on Nov 08, 2011

the smell is too intense, does not leaves any oily feeling, is absorbed well, but somehow i get suspicion, that it leaves the skin of my hands dried out.

Too strong scent.

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Apr 19, 2013

This hand cream makes my hand nice and soft, and it goes fairly quickly into my skin. The only issue I have with this hand cream is the smell. To me it is to strong, sweet and perfumish, I would have preferred it if the smell was more natural - cos to me this smells like any other perfumescented bodylotion/hand cream you can buy at the local grocery store.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »