Great

Posted by 4854937806379153970 on Apr 11, 2016

Soft, nourishing!

Excellent and well loved product

Posted by 4783773611265182785 on Apr 08, 2016

This is one of my best sellers! I use it personally and I rave about it to everyone! Love it :)

love

Posted by saramarie on Apr 03, 2016

I love it!! I'm definitely not a "typical" bar soap kinda person but I love this bar. It suds up ALOT, a lil goes a long ways and it's leaves my skin silky soft!

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Mar 21, 2016

As I found the African black soap too drying, I decided to try this one as I love the smell of Frankincense which is admittedly nice but it is also too drying for my dry skin! My favourite is South of France after having tried most brands Iherb offers, as their soaps also smell lovely but are very creamy and moisturising too

Gorgeous soap - will order more

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

Delicious aroma, lovely to use - so wonderful for the skin. And it really is all natural ingredients!! This soap makes an excellent Christmas present. My friends love receiving this soap as a gift. Treat someone special you know. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

جيدجدا

Posted by 5369849535235161491 on Mar 15, 2016

👍🏻

Nice and fragrant soap that provides good results

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Mar 09, 2016

As other Nubian soaps, this one is suitable for sensitive skin (like mine), long lasting and moisturizing. I like how it feels on the skin, as well as its pleasant scent (which is masculine, clearly noticeable but not overpowering). Another plus is the fact that it contains RAW shea butter, which makes it creamy. During the cold winter months, I really like starting the day using this fragrant soap in the shower!. Como otros jabones de esta marca, este es adecuado para piel sensible como la mía, dura mucho y es hidratante. Me gusta la sensación que proporciona y su agradable olor (que es masculino, perceptible pero no exagerado). Otro punto fuerte es que contiene manteca de karité sin refinar, la cual hace que sea cremoso. Durante los meses fríos de invierno, me encanta empezar el día usando este jabón tan aromático (gracias a los extractos de franquincienso, mirra, cardamomo, jengibre y pimienta negra) en la ducha.

Nubian/Frankincense & Myrrh

Posted by 5330048966956186451 on Mar 07, 2016

I have used this product for about a year now. It has a great smell and doesn't dry my skin out.

Love this soap

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016

It smells AMAZING, a slightly masculine scent. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't dry it out or irritate it at all. I can even use it on my face without issues. Will purchase again in future. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Amazing smell and effect

Posted by jeannetexcier on Jan 22, 2016

Really great, leaves my skin soft, not dry, and great scent. Would buy again.