great for small areas, but not all over

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Aug 03, 2009

this smells heavenly, just like all the other NH "goats milk & chai" products, but I've found it very hard to use. it's very waxy, and when used all over it's very unpleasant feeling no matter how little you use, or how much you rub it in. However, I found this is *excellent* for using on small areas like hands, elbows, etc. I also dab a little on my neck in lieu of perfume, and it works great.

BEST BODY BUTTER EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Jul 20, 2009

I'm not kidding, this stuff is fantastic! It is smooth and creamy and absorbs well; not at all greasy. The subtle rose fragrance is divine and not at all overpowering even to the most sensitive nose. Best of all, my skin is now silky smooth and little wrinkles are even diminishing. I've also used this as a hair conditioner and it's amazing. Can't give this product - and Nubian Heritage - high enough praise...Thanks for revolutionizing the skin care industry and raising the bar for quality and performance!

I like it a lot.

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 05, 2011

I tried other kind of Nuian shea butter, and this is as good as others! Some people may complain of the strong smell but I like that strong smell! I like skin products that are very moisturizing,and this is so.

Shea Butter

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 02, 2010

nice but VERY strong smell, to strong for me and my daughter to use. Not sure what we can do with it but it takes over everything

Wonderful Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer1628765 on Aug 01, 2010

Makes my skin very smooth

Nubian heritage, shea butter - goats milk

Posted by Reviewer2155838 on Dec 10, 2010

Smells nice and makes the skin soft without a greasy feel.

love these butters!

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on Mar 18, 2012

this one is my 2nd favorite after the Indian Hemp&Vetiver... it's so soft /whereas IH&V is hard as rock;)/, smells amazingly - sweet and nice and tender but not too strong nourishes and softens skin very well /I use it for my hands and feets most of all/ takes time to sink in, but for me the result is worth it

the best

Posted by helenehardy on Jul 14, 2012

beautiful exotic fragrance, i love this product the most. I love the Nubian Heritage range but this is my favourite! Please keep making it.

Quebecustomer

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Oct 26, 2010

Nice!

Shea butter

Posted by Reviewer1200648 on Feb 28, 2011

It smells a lot more strong that I prefer, but it works good on my supersensitive, allergic skin. It calmes and soothes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »