Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nubian Heritage, Shea Butter, Infused with Goat's Milk & Chai, 4 oz (114 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

great for small areas, but not all over

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Aug 03, 2009

this smells heavenly, just like all the other NH "goats milk & chai" products, but I've found it very hard to use. it's very waxy, and when used all over it's very unpleasant feeling no matter how little you use, or how much you rub it in. However, I found this is *excellent* for using on small areas like hands, elbows, etc. I also dab a little on my neck in lieu of perfume, and it works great.

BEST BODY BUTTER EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Jul 20, 2009

I'm not kidding, this stuff is fantastic! It is smooth and creamy and absorbs well; not at all greasy. The subtle rose fragrance is divine and not at all overpowering even to the most sensitive nose. Best of all, my skin is now silky smooth and little wrinkles are even diminishing. I've also used this as a hair conditioner and it's amazing. Can't give this product - and Nubian Heritage - high enough praise...Thanks for revolutionizing the skin care industry and raising the bar for quality and performance!

I like it a lot.

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 05, 2011

I tried other kind of Nuian shea butter, and this is as good as others! Some people may complain of the strong smell but I like that strong smell! I like skin products that are very moisturizing,and this is so.

Shea Butter

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 02, 2010

nice but VERY strong smell, to strong for me and my daughter to use. Not sure what we can do with it but it takes over everything

Wonderful Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer1628765 on Aug 01, 2010

Makes my skin very smooth

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »