too hard

Posted by Reviewer2603432 on Nov 22, 2010

The smell was lovely, but the butter was hard as rock. I had to dig it out of the jar with a spoon, but still it wouldn't soften in my hands and just crumbled into pieces when I tried to apply it.

Too Much essential oils..the naturalness is gone :(

Posted by Reviewer1200648 on Mar 07, 2011

I bought this because I love shea butter, when its natural, and I thought it would be good with a little essential oils, but this is too much, the smell is very strong. Like a very strong perfume. I introdused it to some of my friends and they think the same...

love this!

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on Feb 20, 2012

I love NH shea butters a lot, but this one is my favorite by far - because of it's smell - unbelievably nice, not too strong, but lingers on your skin for a long time... luuuv it! true, this butter is hard - but, after all, it's shea butter, it melts when contacts with your skin... use it for my hands and feet and even for my face sometimes - calms, soothens, hydrates and I'd even say helps healing small scratches or cuts on my skin

Best scented

Posted by Reviewer2307900 on Jul 28, 2010

Orderd a couple of NH body butters and this is the one that smells the best. The smell is strong, but not 'in your face strong'. As know, very very good conditioner for the hair and skin, without getting greasy... I'm in love with this website and with Nubian Heritage. You make me love and enjoy my natural hair journey even more!

wow!! very very very~ good smell!!!!!!

Posted by AMY8616 on Aug 30, 2010

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent product, wonderfull smell

Posted by Reviewer2542835 on Aug 03, 2009

Excellent product, wonderfull smell

Does wonders for your face!

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Aug 14, 2009

I use it at night. Leaves your skin radiant! Excellent combination with the hemp and neem oils.

Vin

Posted by Reviewer2679047 on Jan 02, 2010

My favorite. Nice fresh smell, and gives me more hydration.

Nubian Heritage

Posted by Reviewer1544850 on Jan 13, 2010

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I'm so happy I ordered it blindly! This smells like heaven and feels wonderful. It is just an indulgence!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2557863 on Jul 01, 2010

Will reorder. Nice fresh scent and good texture.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »