Nice scent

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012

This product smells a little strong out of the box, but in the shower and after the smell is not overpowering and leaves a light, pleasant scent. However, the wildflowers are pretty useless-- I kept seeing the loose buds and freaking because I think it's an insect or a spider in my bath! Overall I like this product, but as another commenter mentioned, I am somewhat skeptical about the actual "organic-ness" of this soap.

Not the best one

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Jan 06, 2016

Smell was good at the beginning, but I definetly wont buy this one more. I d rather try other types from Nubian Heritage.

Melts fast

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

Please use a container to store this when you are not using. it melts pretty fast and is quite dry for a shea butter soap in my opinion.

Nice but feels drying

Posted by 5442628229162235787 on Jun 29, 2013

The scent is fresh and soothing, but my skin felt stripped of moisture after using this.

Don’t understand why so many people like it.

Posted by 5463434353794596853 on Sep 07, 2013

Обычное мыло. Не нашла для себя ничего особенного.

STRONG smell...

Posted by Reviewer1393989 on Feb 12, 2014

these soaps smell too strong and not very natural. I tried quite a few from this brand, some remind me of Lush soap. I have a hard time believing they are scented only with essential oils and in any case I prefer a much lighter smell to my cosmetic products. They are fine otherwise, creamy, foamy, not too drying, reasonably long lasting, but I will only repurchase if they come out with an unscented version. This one has lavender flowers in it, but no lavender smell, it smells more like peaches and flowers, in general these soaps have very perfumery elaborated scents.

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Mar 02, 2014

All of these soaps I'd gotten for gifts. Cannot review them .

C.T.Dugger

Posted by Reviewer2748042 on Jun 19, 2008

I gave the rating of three only because I have a preference of the African Black soap and the Coconut soap.As I've stated before all of the Nubian Heritage soaps are better than anything on the store's shelves.This Lavender & Wildflower and the Mango & Cocoa Butters run a very close third. I highly recommend any of these to all who care about their skin care.

good

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Jan 02, 2009

a good smelling healing soap

smell dont last.

Posted by Reviewer1022469 on Feb 02, 2010

it not lather well.And the lavender smell wash right of in the shower. After smell is just like unfragant soap.Dont know if it moiturize by itself, cause i alway put a whole lot of lotion on me. Skin does look more smooth though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »