Smells amazing!

Posted by caladenia on Apr 08, 2014

This is probably one of the nicest soaps I've ever smelt. It has a floral scent, but not over powering. The soap is also quite moisturising and doesn't leave your skin dry. I'd definitely repurchase this. I've used other soaps from this range but this one is now my favourite.

Nubian Heritage, Shea Butter Soap, With Lavender & Wildflowers

Posted by Reviewer1726691 on Apr 04, 2014

This soap is for anyone who is looking for a moisturing, pleasant smelling soap. It is not drying and leaves your hands feeling soft and clean. I will continue to order this soap from iHerb. I am pleased with the good selection of products offered by iHerb. They are a company I prefer to rely on for my purchases.

Starsthis soap is a winner!!!

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 24, 2014

Great Soap - keeps skin moisturizedI think very nice clean smellMore economical than others on the marketI even give them as small gifts!

Our second favourite

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Mar 16, 2014

Mild scent compared to other Nubian soaps. I'd say this is our second favourite. Use it in the shower as well as just as a hand soap.

Amazing soap

Posted by Reviewer3222796 on Mar 13, 2014

Just a perfect soap for me! doesnt dry my skin with eczema, cleans nice and very soft one. Smell is amazing. Will buy more

Posted by Reviewer2986922 on Mar 08, 2014

A sweet, delicate scented soap that lathers well. Great for my entire family.

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Mar 02, 2014

All of these soaps I'd gotten for gifts. Cannot review them .

Good aroma

Posted by 5233637834383964613 on Mar 02, 2014

This is good soap of the Nubian Heritage, with an uplifting aroma. The only minus is that it has big pieces of flowers which bother me.

This one smells divine too!

Posted by 5637967644593501658 on Feb 28, 2014

Love, love ,love Nubian soaps and will keep buying them for as long as they exist. I live in NZ so I'm really grateful to Iherb for making them so readily available.

perfect soap

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 25, 2014

Was put in a gift basket, the person was so taken with it now a new I HERB customer what more can I say the product speaks for itself, as does all nubian heritage products