Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Baby Food, Hearty Meals, Super Salmon, Stage 3, 7+ Months, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

Smooth baby food for a start

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jun 08, 2013

Bought super salmon for my baby to try when she's 6 months old as fish is generally very nutritious for baby. To mummy, it does not taste very good. But my baby loves it very much as it's smooth (easy to swallow) compared to the beef or chicken ones! Thumbs up for this!

My son loves it

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Wonderful mix of flavours, without being too fishy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

super salmon

Posted by 5101282335458337781 on Oct 14, 2012

my nephew lov it..

this food is very good

Posted by 4732244117815732592 on Oct 18, 2012

my baby very like this.

Nutritious and tasty

Posted by Reviewer1104873 on Oct 27, 2012

Tried a few times to give this to my baby. He rejected it when I gave it to him at 8-9 months, maybe because he was not used to any strong tasting food yet. I tried again when he was one year old because I really wanted him to eat salmon. This time he ate it all. And now it is one of his favourite flavours. So to all those who said your babies didn't like it, you may like to try again later.