They sent me oatmeal has passed best-sell date:(

Posted by 5373663537194596042 on Apr 06, 2013

I got my first order today but found all of my five happybellies oatmeals had gone bad. Their bottom indicated that they should be best by 03. Jan, 2013. I placed my order on March 13th. How iherb could send customer with bad product.

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

great cereal

Good cereal to move on after brown rice cereal

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jun 08, 2013

This cereal taste better than the brown rice cereal... it's a good cereal to move on after brown rice cereal. Packaging is good, easy to open to scoop out necessary portion to feed baby and despite Singapore's humid weather, the cereal packaging can maintain the cereal's dryness for couple of weeks! Highly recommended!

good

Posted by jeremy on Jan 28, 2013

good

Less popular than others

Posted by Caragh on Sep 29, 2013

Less popular with my baby than the other products in this range (rice and whole grains) but like the fact that it has probiotics. So good to introduce baby to oats with this product. But by 12 mths I moved to real muesli mix, blended then cooked on hob.

最不满意的就是这个米粉

Posted by 5258186705739419387 on Oct 01, 2012

打开淡淡草绿色 一股霉味 孩子很不喜欢吃 已经扔掉了

You shouldnt buy this at all

Posted by evilmew on May 13, 2014

Its easy, look through the other reviews and you will see the higher percentage of many mummies having feedback about rancid cereals.<-- this is not something you want your baby's first food to taste like. The quality is just plain lousy.

nice

Posted by Reviewer3048050 on Jan 27, 2011

my baby now is 6m ,very like it

宝贝的最爱米粉,the big love of my baby

Posted by Reviewer2114308 on Jun 29, 2012

宝宝非常喜欢吃禧贝的燕麦米粉,香香的味道,特有的益生菌让宝宝的肚肚好好,从没拉过稀,呵呵,宝宝已经一岁了,还一直在吃,是普通的粥没法代替的。强烈推荐! my baby loves the oatmeal cereal so much: faint fragrance, and the probiotic always make my baby's belly happy. Though my baby already one year old, he still have it, and which can't be instead by the ordinary porriage.

Excellent

Posted by 4996752886439092065 on Feb 14, 2013

My baby loves this cereal! I like that it's stored in a jar instead the other brands which are stored in boxes. Easy to mix and great taste!