Good cereal to start weaning baby

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jun 08, 2013

This cereal is less sweet compared to some other brands.. this is good as baby will not develop a sweet tooth and reject less sweet or more bland food later. Packaging is good, easy to open to scoop out necessary portion to feed baby and despite Singapore's humid weather, the cereal packaging can maintain the cereal's dryness for couple of weeks! Highly recommended!

Fortified rice cereal

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

So glad I came across this fortified rice cereal for my son! I haven't seen rice cereal that is fortified with vitamins and minerals along with DHA and probiotics. Gives me the peace of mind of knowing that my son is getting added vitamins and minerals as I don't give him a liquid multi as he is still under 1. Have had nothing but success with all Nurture Inc food products for my son and will continue to give them to him. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good

Posted by jeremy on Jan 28, 2013

will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1155131 on Apr 22, 2011

Good product at good price!! :)

great!

Posted by Reviewer3176706 on Dec 31, 2010

my son love it.

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1784638 on Feb 07, 2011

my 8mth old seems to really enjoy this cereal. then again, he likes anything fed to him with a spoon...i like that it has probiotics in it. a bit iffy about the dha...but overall, seems like a good trustworthy product! only wish it wasn't out of stock all of the time.

vivi

Posted by Reviewer1563610 on Mar 08, 2011

very good

very good

Posted by Reviewer1732943 on Mar 17, 2011

my daughter seems to really enjoy this cereal.

a

Posted by Reviewer2724171 on Apr 05, 2011

good

good

Posted by Reviewer3277028 on Apr 05, 2011