Safe snack and good size pack!

Posted by 5263355940042198385 on Jul 23, 2013

We gave this to our gal since she's 12month old and it was a regular snack for her till she's about 25months that she "grew out of it". These "yoghurt bites" melts easily in the mouth and there was no worries for us of her chocking on this. We used to buy the big pack but i find this smaller pack easier to limit how much she eats (coz she will go "no more, no more" and not throw a tantrum, thank god!) and they are always fresh when you open a new pack! Great!

great

Posted by 4810875732275727617 on Jul 13, 2013

my kids loved it!!

packaging problem

Posted by 5073240565374675367 on Jun 12, 2013

inside small sachets not in proper seal.. 4 out of 5 sachets open.. melted.. so sad.. can i claim for ths & Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happysqueeze™, Organic Superfoods, Super, Acai, Grape too.. burst in d parcel

Easy to carry around

Posted by Zuleika83 on May 26, 2013

I always keep a pouch in my bag just in case my daughter gets fussy so she can be distracted by this. She loves the product and will always let me know that she wants more. My nephew loves these too. The pouches are more value for money and really good for bringing around. She's already on her 9th box. The drops are either strawberry (pink) or mango (yellow). Must note that once I received a pouch in a new box that was not sealed properly. There was only 1 dot of glue on the top and the side were open. The product was stale and had changed colour. My daughter has taken a few bites but thankfully did not have any problems. Threw away the pouch. Checked the other pouches in the same box and they were properly sealed.

Yummy :))))

Posted by DanaButter88 on Apr 25, 2013

כמות קטנה מאוד ביחס למחיר, על כך הורדתי כוכב. אך הקטנה שלי מאוד אהבה))) חיסלה את כל החבילה באותו היום. הטעם עדין חמצמץ. נשיקות קטנות של יוגורט בטעם פירותי. נמסות בפה. בהחלט פינוק ראוי והכי חשוב בריא :) - One Star less for the VERY SMALL pakege.Ridiculous price for that box…seriously.BUT my baby absolutely loved it! Very gentle cream fruity taste, melt in the mouth…

My 1.5 year old goes crazy the 1st time she tasted this!

Posted by imafulltimemummy on Mar 05, 2013

It tasted weird to me but my 1.5 years old girl loves it! She finished the small sachet in less than 1 minute and wanted more! Guess I'll have to buy more from now on!

Our boy loves this!

Posted by Reviewer2585060 on Jan 26, 2013

Our toddler loves this product. Great to bring along because they come in small pouches.

good

Posted by 4904784662863911364 on Dec 15, 2012

Good

Posted by 4789445799184615599 on Dec 01, 2012

good

Posted by 4906231036914416981 on Sep 28, 2012