forged used by date

Posted by Reviewer1169083 on Jul 28, 2013

这款米粉明显伪造保质期,底部对着光看,可以看到印刷处有异常。而且包装也比以前简单。日期从瓶身变到了罐底,当然最明显的是 打开一股过期的味道。 美国人这么做事?不要当中国人傻子啊

not very good

Posted by Reviewer2572592 on Nov 09, 2011

the smell is very bad, like the smell of kitchen extraction hood I don't know why so many people gave compliment.

Smells bad

Posted by yemenstore on Jan 07, 2014

Saw the high rating and decided to buy and when arrived, I really couldn't stand the bad smell of the product.. It smells like it was made of rotten grains.. Just very bad I threw it away.

Cereal is slight yellowish and smells! Will not give to my baby

Posted by 5614378704381736076 on May 01, 2014

Received the cereal in a dented form. Even though product is not expired, but it comes with a smell and it is not fresh anymore ( slight yellowish ). This is different from what I use to buy from the store. I am really disappointed. I will not give this to my baby.

You shouldnt buy this at all

Posted by evilmew on May 13, 2014

Its easy, look through the other reviews and you will see the higher percentage of many mummies having feedback about rancid cereals.<-- this is not something you want your baby's first food to taste like. The quality is just plain lousy

Can not eat

Posted by 5152444011467639303 on May 30, 2013

Best by 14 JAN 2013

good

Posted by Reviewer1733624 on Jun 21, 2012

good

Shipment packing was done badly

Posted by 5238856535273889170 on Mar 16, 2014

When I received the shipment, it was in a mess. One cereal container has burst open and the cereal inside has spilled all over in the box. There was also no bubble wrap or paper stuffing used for cushioning. All my other products in the box were sticky. Had to throw away all the paper packaging and boxes. The cereal is good and value for money, however the shipment packing needs to be improved.

Not recommended

Posted by 5123286732574126577 on May 25, 2016

Have tried a few cereals but only this brand cereals has a weird smell. I do not feel comfortable giving it to my baby at all.