Another diaper bag favorite!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

These are another favorite to carry in our diaper bag, my toddler and 4 year old love these! I don't mind when they eat these because at least they have a little broccoli and kale, plus they are organic. We only wish they came in bigger containers because they don't last long. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Tasty Vege Snack but a little messy for the little one

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jul 02, 2013

As we all know, brocolli is a good vege with multiple nutrients and anti-cancer properties. That's why I choose this brocolli snack for my little one as well. It is also tasty but a little saltish due to the cheese and a little messy to eat due to the flakes. Packaging is okay but not airtight and therefore do note the snack will not be as crispy and fresh tasting after it's opened for a long time. Do try to consume within a week if possible for optimum freshness!

Ok, baby likes it..

Posted by annlinda on Jun 21, 2013

..but is this a non-GMO product? It doesn`t say.

Yummy

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Aug 28, 2013

Baby loves these

my Daughter like it very much.

Posted by 5104689898407149829 on Sep 22, 2013

very good,my Daughter like it very much.

great easy snack

Posted by MiraNZ on Sep 25, 2013

my little one loves this snack. I usually give it to her when she is impatient to get a meal, or while toilet training.

小朋友好喜歡

Posted by 5490206708563888251 on Oct 01, 2013

我家小朋友每天的小零食~~~ 健康且入口即溶~~~ 沒有過多的甜份和香料,是小孩剛吃副食品的好選擇!

Good finger food for lil ones

Posted by kookynooky on Jun 01, 2013

Kiddo loves this as a treat, Sometimes popping 2 into mouth at same time. Love that it is healthy and not so salty compared to other similar treats

Baby LOVES the Broccoli Cheddar Taste!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Baby LOVES the broccoli cheddar taste! Parent loves that it is organic. The size is so handy too. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your diaper bag so you will never be without a healthy treat for your baby.

Good

Posted by 5038906345677734328 on Feb 04, 2013

孩子喜欢