Like the beans and quinoa

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

I like that this is a non-dairy option which uses beans & quinoa for protein instead of meat. The banana gives it a nice sweetness for baby. Suitable for breakfast or snack for my baby. Will definitely order again. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

not eat now

Posted by Reviewer3160621 on Jan 14, 2013

need eat it after 7 months

love this!

Posted by 5017061266756677207 on Feb 26, 2013

Gives me a GOOD breakfast (or meal) on the run. Tastes good - even to me - & my 14-mo-old has been eating it since about 10 months. We're off baby food altogether but continue to stock this one because it's easy to grab-n-go when we need to!

very good

Posted by 5458994350705882687 on May 24, 2013

very good

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1240793 on Jan 30, 2011

thanks

love it

Posted by Reviewer2586720 on Feb 28, 2011

this is a great baby food and your price is comparable to other vendors. It is sweet enough with the banana but the black bean and quinoa make for a great, high protein, non-dairy, vegetarian meal. My 11 mo old eats 2 pouches a sitting. he loves it. I even don't mind if I have to finis off a pouch It would be nice to see more healthy options for baby/toddler finger food (vegetarian and NON-dairy). Especially ones with high clacium content for the kids who can't do dairy. Thank you

Interesting taste

Posted by Reviewer2868873 on Mar 22, 2011

Interesting taste, I'll try again. Porridge with bananas, a little bit of sourness. Delicious

Very clever idea

Posted by 5253740807870277165 on Sep 02, 2013

great product

I Love that this is organic!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Babies LOVE the taste! Parents love that it is organic. After all who wants to feed their baby a bunch of nasty chemicals? It is so handy to carry with you in your purse or diaper bag too. The price is reasonable for being organic.

baby like it