Fruity Taste and Not Overly Sweet

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016

A convenient feed, baby likes the taste and it is also suitable as a on the go snack for the toddler. I like to chill it in the fridge as a hot day cold snack for the older kids who just squeeze it out straight from packet. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

I Love that this is organic!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Babies LOVE the taste! Parents love that it is organic. After all who wants to feed their baby a bunch of nasty chemicals? It is so handy to carry with you in your purse or diaper bag too. The price is reasonable for being organic.

good idea, but too lumpy for 7 months old

Posted by 5480020628502386968 on Feb 10, 2015

Not too sweet. A bit lumpy because of grains. My baby didn't really like it. But possible it is a personal choice.

Mu kids didn't like it

Posted by 5639779525703062861 on Sep 09, 2014

My kids didn't like it

Not a fan

Posted by 5713609285203471761 on Mar 20, 2014

My girl doesn't like this too much.

Very clever idea

Posted by 5253740807870277165 on Sep 02, 2013

great product

good

Posted by 5575497986573372970 on Aug 09, 2013

good for babies

Like the beans and quinoa

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

I like that this is a non-dairy option which uses beans & quinoa for protein instead of meat. The banana gives it a nice sweetness for baby. Suitable for breakfast or snack for my baby. Will definitely order again. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

very good

Posted by 5458994350705882687 on May 24, 2013

very good

love this!

Posted by 5017061266756677207 on Feb 26, 2013

Gives me a GOOD breakfast (or meal) on the run. Tastes good - even to me - & my 14-mo-old has been eating it since about 10 months. We're off baby food altogether but continue to stock this one because it's easy to grab-n-go when we need to!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »