Baby LOVES the Taste!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Baby LOVES the taste of this home style meal! Parent loves that it is organic. The small size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, diaper bag, glove compartment etc. Never be without a meal for your baby.

very happy with this product

Posted by 5480020628502386968 on Feb 10, 2015

My 7 months old really liked the taste. And I was happy to use those pouches on holidays, where you can not cook proper meal for your little one.

another great product

Posted by 5062114391373300144 on May 07, 2014

as everything from Happy Baby, this product also is great with really nice taste. And, of course, it is organic. we like this product very much.

A Hot Favourite!! Buying again and again

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

As my baby moves from fruits and vegetables to meal style combinations, I find that he likes Nurture Inc's homestyle meals series the best. He has rejected others that he does not find palatable before. Chick chick is one of them that he likes. Have since went on to purchase more of this. His eyes widened upon first taste and he cooperative sat still to finish up a pouch. I call that a tasty success!!!>>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Posted by 5662233831063125699 on Feb 26, 2014

Nice on the go meal

Perfect

Posted by 4938510569746350169 on Sep 03, 2013

My son likes the yoga taste a lot and I heard that having some yogurt is good to young child. Hence, I keep purchase them for him.

Love the quinoa

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Have never come across a baby food with quinoa, great for protein content. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Posted by 5458994350705882687 on May 24, 2013

very good

Great texture and taste - my 8 month old loved it!

Posted by MrsTurnip on Apr 29, 2013

My 8 month old ate a whole sachet for lunch today. Very convenient especially when feeding while out or travelling!

Posted by 5252068948491168364 on Jan 21, 2013

My baby is quite like to eat

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »