Great for older babies/toddlers

Posted by 5381460455780218179 on May 20, 2014

My girl takes time to get used to new tastes, but she downed this the first time. I like that it has garlic and other tastes which she is getting introduced to. Also the low sugar content and veggies is great, as many pouches have very high sugar content from sweet fruits. Definitely going to reorder this one.

we love it

Posted by 5062114391373300144 on May 07, 2014

as everything from Happy Baby, this product also is great with really nice taste. And, of course, it is organic. we like this product very much.

Baby doesn't like this

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

My 9 month old doesnt find this quite palatable and rejected it completely after first few mouthfuls. Tastes predominantly tomato. Will not purchase this again. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

okay

Posted by 4851754751781251397 on Nov 18, 2013

easy to takeaway and heat up.

Packing

Posted by 5075846723181389025 on Sep 26, 2013

We were terribly disappointed with the way the items were packed into the box this time. They were just thrown in without even bother to arrange the items. As a result, many of the Gerber food packs (pear and prunes) were badly dented. Some care should have been taken to pack all the items.

Yummy

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Aug 28, 2013

I loved the taste of this one as did my baby. Packet is not resealable though.

Tasty for baby!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

These little packs are so handy to carry in our diaper bag, much better than glass bottles. Our baby likes the taste of this flavor, and this contains things we don't eat often (green pepper, eggplant) so I like to expose him to new tastes! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

SOSO

Posted by 4707197647836606895 on Jul 01, 2013

SOSO

very good

Posted by 5458994350705882687 on May 24, 2013

very good

Great!

Posted by 5742413685388780878 on Jul 13, 2012

My son loves it, and is easy to bring for traveling, will order again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »