Great one

Posted by 5703834079003027262 on May 14, 2015

baby loves this mix, it's great for us as we can't find cherries where I live. Tastes great, I tried it!

Baby LOVES the Apple and Cherry Taste!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Baby LOVES the APPLE and CHERRY taste! The small size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, diaper bag and glove compartment. Never be without food for your baby.

cherry in winter )

Posted by 5480020628502386968 on Feb 10, 2015

My 7 months old really liked the taste. And I was happy to use those pouches on holidays, where you can not cook proper meal for your little one.

Great!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015

It's a real saviour when you are on the go and need a light meal for your baby. Tastes really nice too. I wish the tube was a bit more narrow, so that my baby could holed and eat by herself.. Pay attention to the expiration date when purchasing.

nice, baby like this

Posted by 5193947926033458471 on Sep 03, 2014

nice, baby like this

love it

Posted by 5594574683668006516 on Apr 28, 2014

baby loves it so much

My baby doesn't like this.

Posted by Reviewer1772397 on Apr 09, 2014

My baby doesn't like this.

Tasty

Posted by 5312211467559901325 on Mar 28, 2014

Good and tasty product. My baby likes it, therefore will be buy more

Winning Combination! Very Tasty!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I've tried many fruit combinations and almost all that is sold on iHerb. My baby's almost bored of the tastes after a while as they all taste the same after some time. But this apple and cherry combination is a staple winner! You should try this! My baby loves this. Predominantly cherry taste with hint of apple. Will buy again! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

More of an apple sauce taste.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Oct 26, 2013

This is more of an apple sauce taste, not much cherry taste even though it may be in there. It's probably good to eat if you also want to consume a variety of fruit including cherries though. I have been eating this brand's products as well as Plum Organics. God bless you all.