Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happytimes, Veggie Pals, Organic, Carrot Orange Apple Chews, 5 Pouches, 3.5 oz (100 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Lovely for school

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I like that these are organic, and they are great for sending to school as they are a 'healthy' version of the regular fruit chews you see in the grocery store. My son loves them and doesn't ask about the ingredients. They are a little pricey though. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

nice

Posted by 5359158611399164219 on Jul 06, 2013

small and nice

Yummy good as a substitute for candy

Posted by 4947334916114795681 on Sep 25, 2013

My gal loves this!! It is a healthier substitute for candies. It is like gummy bears but less sweet. It is separately packed so your little ones just won't over consume. This is the third time I refill my stocks getting it from iherb is less expensive from any local store. The delivery is fast only 4 days!!!

Very yummy & easy

Posted by 5226955328035460695 on Aug 22, 2014

My 2 yr old son and my husband both love these. They are a great healthy snack to grab and keep in my purse while out running errands.

한봉지줬더니 반만 먹네요

Posted by Reviewer1832652 on Aug 13, 2013

맛은 어른이먹기엔 새콤해요 굳이 말하자면 과일쥬스 굳힌 맛정도.. 애가 싫어하진않아요. 그럭저럭 먹일순 있겠지만 막 좋아하진않네요.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »