A diaper bag staple!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

These little finger foods are packed with organic fruits and veggies but taste great! My toddler and 4 year old love these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Wonderful!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

My 16mo old LOVES these! She never gets tired of them. She is also gluten intolerant, these are a great snack bag staple we never leave the house without!

first try

Posted by Reviewer3349326 on Feb 20, 2014

tender and soft

tasty ,healthy snacks

Posted by 5062114391373300144 on May 07, 2014

as everything from Happy Baby, this product also is great with really nice taste. And, of course, it is organic. we like this product very much.

Happy Creamies

Posted by 4934889291297640877 on May 06, 2015

The grandkids love these. Even the 9 month-old can suck on them. Great organic snack.

很不错的小零食

Posted by 5508581347381236375 on Jun 17, 2015

一直在iherb上给儿子买这款小零食,经常有免邮的活动,算下来比国内买划算多了。而且味道好,有机食品,吃着放心,儿子每次一吃就停不下来,要把一袋都吃完,酸奶水果还帮助消化的,还会再买。

baby doesn't like this type taste

Posted by 4784620429199336490 on Nov 03, 2015

baby doesn't like this type taste

Excellent Product

Posted by 5448737023135072166 on Aug 18, 2016

My Daughter just loves these bite size buiscuits

Yummy

Posted by 4639853435093011483 on Sep 28, 2016

Baby love them!

Delicious, Healthy Baby Snack!

Posted by 4933560853881529430 on Nov 17, 2016

I thought that this bag would only last through one snack time, judging by the weight, but it actually goes a much longer way. They taste amazing, and it's nice that my allergy-baby can enjoy a creamy tasting snack! The little discs melt right on yout tongue! I bought two flavours and this bag was crushed unfortunately; (the other bag has some air in it, protecting the contents. )

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »