Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happycreamies, Veggie & Fruit Snacks, Apple, Spinach, Pea & Kiwi, 1 oz (28 g)

Reviews 5-star

A diaper bag staple!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

These little finger foods are packed with organic fruits and veggies but taste great! My toddler and 4 year old love these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Wonderful!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

My 16mo old LOVES these! She never gets tired of them. She is also gluten intolerant, these are a great snack bag staple we never leave the house without!

first try

Posted by Reviewer3349326 on Feb 20, 2014

tender and soft

tasty ,healthy snacks

Posted by 5062114391373300144 on May 07, 2014

as everything from Happy Baby, this product also is great with really nice taste. And, of course, it is organic. we like this product very much.

kiddo loved it

Posted by kookynooky on May 12, 2013

My toddler loves this as well as the other 2 flavors. Great healthy organic snack