A diaper bag staple!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 21, 2013

These little finger foods are packed with organic fruits and veggies but taste great! My toddler and 4 year old love these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

PERFECT!!!!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

My 16mo old LOVES these! She never gets tired of them. She is also gluten intolerant, these are a great snack bag staple we never leave the house without!

Yummy

Posted by kookynooky on May 07, 2013

Finally some new pdts from HB. bb loved it and so did i. Contents may be quite little though so may not last more than few minutes for an older toddler or one with big appetite. I loved it too.

Tasty, Healthy, You'll eat them too!

Posted by Healthy-Be-Beautiful on Oct 15, 2013

I like anything organic. These are made with super fruit ingredients. Great tasting, healthy fruit snacks. Just right for the baby, you'll likely eat half of the bag. Tasty with high quality ingredients. Please visit my profile.

fanstastic snack

Posted by vanchuah on Jul 29, 2013

My girl favourite snack always

Perfect

Posted by 4938510569746350169 on Sep 03, 2013

My son likes the yoga taste a lot and I heard that having some yogurt is good to young child. Hence, I keep purchase them for him.

good

Posted by 5418585092847354361 on Sep 30, 2013

first try

Posted by Reviewer3349326 on Feb 20, 2014

it's good

good

Posted by 5103046952877280717 on Apr 08, 2014

Children like snacks