A diaper bag staple!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 21, 2013

These little finger foods are packed with organic fruits and veggies but taste great! My toddler and 4 year old love these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

PERFECT!!!!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

My 16mo old LOVES these! She never gets tired of them. She is also gluten intolerant, these are a great snack bag staple we never leave the house without!

nice, baby like this

Posted by 5193947926033458471 on Sep 03, 2014

nice, baby like this

Yummy

Posted by kookynooky on May 07, 2013

Finally some new pdts from HB. bb loved it and so did i. Contents may be quite little though so may not last more than few minutes for an older toddler or one with big appetite. I loved it too.

good

Posted by 5418585092847354361 on Sep 30, 2013

good

Happycreamies

Posted by 4857636049683904171 on May 05, 2014

My son loves this. The taste is not too sweet and it just melts in your mouth. The size is right for him to pick up and feed himself. He has been snacking on these since he was 8 months.

These are great

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016

My kids like them and they are healthy. So I am happy. Very unique and nice to have a change from the boring stuff we get here in Australia

Expat Dad

Posted by 5669975278593583827 on Mar 23, 2015

These were a new one for our lads but went down well. (i like them too haha)

FINALLY, a non-dairy freeze-dried snack for babies!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 23, 2016

My son actually likes these snacks MORE than the regular dairy ones! They smell nicer too!

Baby likes it + Vegan

Posted by 4626145772627149635 on May 18, 2016

These buttons are very yummy! I like them and my kids like them. I offered some directly after they had yoghurt drops and first they looked at them a bit strange due to the colour but then munched happily away.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »