Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happycreamies, Veggie & Fruit Snacks, Strawberry, Raspberry & Carrot, 1 oz (28 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

A diaper bag staple!

Posted by eathealthy From Canada on Apr 21, 2013

These little finger foods are packed with organic fruits and veggies but taste great! My toddler and 4 year old love these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

PERFECT!!!!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

My 16mo old LOVES these! She never gets tired of them. She is also gluten intolerant, these are a great snack bag staple we never leave the house without!

Yummy

Posted by kookynooky on May 07, 2013

Finally some new pdts from HB. bb loved it and so did i. Contents may be quite little though so may not last more than few minutes for an older toddler or one with big appetite. I loved it too.

Tasty, Healthy, You'll eat them too!

Posted by Healthy-Be-Beautiful on Oct 15, 2013

I like anything organic. These are made with super fruit ingredients. Great tasting, healthy fruit snacks. Just right for the baby, you'll likely eat half of the bag. Tasty with high quality ingredients. Please visit my profile.

fanstastic snack

Posted by vanchuah From Malaysia on Jul 29, 2013

My girl favourite snack always

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »