love'em + they're organic

Posted by Reviewer1635058 on Oct 04, 2010

i ordered international (to lebanon), and was actually surprised that i got them in a few days for a really low shipping cost, while most of anything else i order online takes a month at least.

Nutiva Organic Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer2834847 on Jan 27, 2011

Better than Flaxseed-used by the Aztecs for centuries-IHerb has the most "Bang for your Buck"!!!!! Thank you for the Savings and Quality!!!!!

Great find

Posted by Reviewer3077452 on Mar 01, 2011

These seeds are a great addition to all kinds of food, I usually use them in smoothies, a glass of juice or yogurt. I have noticed feeling fuller much longer and while eating less. Very versatile!

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3309257 on Mar 04, 2011

It is amazing how much energy I have if I take the Chia Seeds three times a day as directed. Also in comparing prices you seem to offer the best for the money.

Organic, nice packaging, and mine reads they are good for two years

Posted by Reviewer1782575 on May 19, 2011

Nicely packaged - it's the first organic chia seeds I have seen. It says right on my package that they're good for two years.

Stamina

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 01, 2010

I've started grinding and adding these seeds to my morning multi-grain waffles and find that I don't get hungry as soon. In fact, I can now go as long no one waffle as I used to when eating two.

good deal

Posted by Reviewer1602929 on Nov 07, 2010

I love these seeds. I have added energy from them. The price for organic seeds is very good. The shipping to the Virgin Islands was expeditious.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1294561 on Nov 30, 2011

I ordered chia seeds because I heard they were the new "it" superfood. I didn't think they'd work so well for me. No cravings in between meals, really controlled my blood sugar, I believe. Really fills you up and you eat much less. I put it on my oatmeal, yogurt, while baking cookies, basically anything. I've definitely become a believer.

Best! Helps fill me up without junk fillers

Posted by coconut on Jun 29, 2012

I love chia seeds! Nutiva seems to have quality seeds. I take a tablespoon with meals. I just down them with some water - no grinding needed since they burst open on their own in water. They swell up and make you feel full. They are nutritous too. They get caught in your teeth so be careful to check your teeth before flashing your smile.

Posted by Reviewer2183597 on Oct 30, 2010

Like those Chia seeds! These are reasonably priced and good quality.