Great quality for good price! Идеальные цена/качество

Posted by FORUMONTI on Jan 03, 2014

I like coconut flour. This Nutiva flour is good quantity for reasonable price. Я люблю кокосовую муку - и эта мука Nutiva в большой упаковке по разумной цене. Есть и около 900г - планирую её тоже купить.

Great alternative for white flour

Posted by 5225057505184760485 on Nov 19, 2013

I use this coconut flour for pancakes, and they taste yummy !! Be sure to add more eggs or liquid or it will get very dry.

Amazing!

Posted by 5175603816475102147 on Sep 23, 2013

It tastes so good! Better than any other flour! I now use it for anything I make like for baking.

Delicious

Posted by 5374603638471888950 on Mar 08, 2014

OMG, this smells amazing! Not so much out of the bag but when you mix it in... like cookies. I have to stop myself from eating the raw dough. I only tried it in recipes that already included coconut flour, haven't tried adapting a wheat based recipe to coconut flour yet, but I love how these turned out. It is drier, soaks up a lot of moisture and requests a lot of eggs but you need to use much less of it. I have been looking for an alternative to wheat flour since I ditched grains. Tapioca, arrowroot and similar flours didn't sound too appealing. Tried a few recipes with blanched almond flour and it tastes great but I'm not sure about all these PUFAs in almonds, this is definitely a healthier alternative.

Great gluten-free flour :)

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Feb 02, 2014

I use this flour due to it being gluten-free (I have a gluten intolerance), and I like it enough to continue using it. When using in cooking, be aware that it leaves things slightly dry, and it always leaves a slightly coconut taste.

Not for me

Posted by victorya on Sep 15, 2015

The taste of coconut is too intense,though the smell is delightful

Posted by MyName on Apr 19, 2015

The coconut flour I always come back to.

Good quality coconut flour

Posted by SunnyRose on Nov 11, 2016

Good quality coconut flour, tastes good and fresh.

Coconut aroma

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Sep 14, 2016

This will make your baking healthier and yummier you will never go back to regular flour.

Good

Posted by j44lee on Sep 04, 2014

The packaging is lame, ugly, and plain - strange because it's direct to consumer facing, but the product itself is good and legit.