Amazing!

Posted by 5175603816475102147 on Sep 23, 2013

It tastes so good! Better than any other flour! I now use it for anything I make like for baking.

Great alternative for white flour

Posted by 5225057505184760485 on Nov 19, 2013

I use this coconut flour for pancakes, and they taste yummy !! Be sure to add more eggs or liquid or it will get very dry.

Delicious

Posted by 5374603638471888950 on Mar 08, 2014

OMG, this smells amazing! Not so much out of the bag but when you mix it in... like cookies. I have to stop myself from eating the raw dough. I only tried it in recipes that already included coconut flour, haven't tried adapting a wheat based recipe to coconut flour yet, but I love how these turned out. It is drier, soaks up a lot of moisture and requests a lot of eggs but you need to use much less of it. I have been looking for an alternative to wheat flour since I ditched grains. Tapioca, arrowroot and similar flours didn't sound too appealing. Tried a few recipes with blanched almond flour and it tastes great but I'm not sure about all these PUFAs in almonds, this is definitely a healthier alternative.

Great gluten-free flour :)

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Feb 02, 2014

I use this flour due to it being gluten-free (I have a gluten intolerance), and I like it enough to continue using it. When using in cooking, be aware that it leaves things slightly dry, and it always leaves a slightly coconut taste.

Not for me

Posted by victorya on Sep 15, 2015

The taste of coconut is too intense,though the smell is delightful

Delicious, nutritious, cheap!

Posted by TriedandTested on Sep 09, 2015

Very versatile. Good amounts of fat, protein, and fibre. Lovely for making low-carb baked goods. Will repurchase!

let's get coconutty

Posted by 4679495825359334682 on May 16, 2016

when i first got the package i was like wow it's so small. but then i've only been using like tsp & tbs & 1/4 cups each time i make something so it's not so sad after all. (: has a nice texture & does not leave a coconut taste when baking! so i dont always have to have vanilla coconut or chocolate coconut or carrot coconut or banana coconut or whatever coconut!! ..which is nice <3

good coconut smell

Posted by 5054021076836307932 on May 20, 2016

Like the good smell. Good in making bread and pudding

Excellent