Nutiva, Organic, Coconut Manna, 15 oz (425 g)

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1324531 on Jan 15, 2011

For me, this spread, is fabulous! It has now taken the place of butter on bread and whatever I use a spread for. I have researched coconut oil and found out how healthy it is and it basically is all I use. Nutiva Manna MUST be warmed to soften or you will not be able to use it. A treat for me is a dark whole grain bread with this on it. Also I fry everything in Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, and this product after an easy meltdown is what I put on popcorn! My grandkids thank me because they think I put butter all over their popcorn, but it is this oil, DELICIOUS!

Rich and tasty

Posted by dittaeva on Dec 11, 2012

Nutiva's manna is rich and tasty. I've bought it again. It does usually come somewhat separated though (fiber and oil), but that's not a problem and is to be expected. Because the lid liner is made of plastic coasted cardbox material the jar cannot be machine washed and used again.

Absolutely delicious

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 24, 2010

If you've waiting for Artisana Coconut Butter to make it to iHerb, wait no more - this is just like it! I love this stuff. It's got the lovely taste of coconut without as much fat as the oil. Don't get me wrong, I love the oil, but this stuff is great and has different applications. Put it in smoothies (or over smoothies to create a magic shell like effect), on top of oatmeal, on toast, as a 'frosting' for muffins, cookies, etc. It's delicious and healthy. Highly recommend.

not practical

Posted by Reviewer2063611 on Mar 14, 2012

too hard to spread as it is so have to always warm it up.

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Jun 04, 2012

This has a good news/bad news review. Good news: 5 stars for taste. This is very very tasty if you love coconut like I do. Bad news: This is VERY fattening. I ate about 1-2 spoonsful/day (not tablespoon) so in 1 month I ate a little over 1/2 a jar and I gained 5 POUNDS from that! I know the weight gain was from this b/c from the past 5 months my weight has been going down little by little each month after changing my diet to a whole foods no dairy diet. This change alone was bringing my weight down until I got coconut manna & the coconut manna is the only thing I did differently & my weight shot up 5 lb in 1 month. So if you need to lose weight be very careful with this product. Otherwise, enjoy because it is very good.