Substitute for milk

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I use this to make milk for baking and for hot chocolate and also use it to make syrup for pancakes. Very delicious but a bit expensive hence 4 stars.

Yummy

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Jul 14, 2015

It is nice not as good as the artisana brand but nice, good in baking but you don't want to eat it off a spoon.

Find it hard to use

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Dec 22, 2014

I was very ambitious in trying to use more coconut in my diet after my Ayurveda consultant suggested I use more coconut oil or products with coconut oil to deal with my stomach issues. While it helps, I can't seem to use it very quickly. Especially in winter when the container gets cold and solid as a rock.

a tad grainy

Posted by 5755761033455619268 on Apr 29, 2014

Great product and great flavor, but I find it has a grainy texture when anything except hot and freshly melted.

Was Not impressed at first

Posted by 5366855111704301016 on Apr 18, 2014

I was not impressed, I do like coconut but I am sorry to say that this product just did not trip my trigger, I really wanted to like it, I even tried mixing it with coconut sugar and then still that did not help. However after talking to my DVM I have been using the remainder of the just straight Coconut Manna as a treat to wrap pills and the like for my dogs and have been giving it to them as a treat, and their coats have turned glossy and that pleases me a lot. It's great for the dogs but thank you, no, I'll give it to them.

YUM!

Posted by 5148655965093301546 on Oct 02, 2013

I have never tried this stuff before but was glad I did! we use it strait out the jar & also in cooking treats - im sure there is much more we could do with it too.

I prefer Artisana

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

This stuff is nice but not as good as the Artisana raw coconut butter, still yummy though.

good

Posted by Norwegianchick on Aug 02, 2013

Not as good as Artisanas, but still delicious.

I'm afraid I cannot comment on contents.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 06, 2013

I have used many Nutiva products, and trust the company. I use coconut oil for toast and for cooking. I bought this out of curiosity, but haven't opened the jar yet. I don't doubt its quality though.

Rich and tasty

Posted by dittaeva on Dec 11, 2012

Nutiva's manna is rich and tasty. I've bought it again. It does usually come somewhat separated though (fiber and oil), but that's not a problem and is to be expected. Because the lid liner is made of plastic coasted cardbox material the jar cannot be machine washed and used again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »