Coconut Manna

Posted by Reviewer1969453 on May 23, 2012

I loved this product! It's creamy and worked wonderful as a dip for apples!

so yummy

Posted by helenehardy on Jun 06, 2012

never tasted anything like it...i'm addicted.

SMOOTHIE ENHANCER

Posted by Reviewer3218879 on Sep 01, 2011

A dollop of this in any fruit based smoothie adds amazing healthy fats and delicious coconut flavor

Delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer1676091 on Feb 01, 2011

Love Love Love!! So tasty, and a little spponful satisfies a sweet tooth attack in a nice, healthy way. Haven't tried in recipes, but can only guess it will make anything more wonderful.

Manna = heaven

Posted by Reviewer3172996 on Jun 15, 2011

This is some wonderful stuff. I have tried to make it myself from dried coconut & coconut oil, but it never turns out the same. Buy this & you'll be glad you did. Yummy!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Feb 23, 2011

I use Nutiva Coconut Manna on my hot oatmeal, spread on toast, and right out of the jar. If you like coconuts, you will find this absolutely delicious. It is quite firm at room temperature, and softens into a nice spreading consistency when warmed slightly.

Good coconut flavour but not a spread

Posted by Reviewer2236342 on Jun 09, 2011

I heated the bottle in warm water before using and mixed it through. It still cooled to a hard coconut cream so it cant be spread like jam or butter. I scrape mine out with a spoon. It is very delicious though good coconut taste - I add some to my morning smoothie to create a pina colada flavour (minus the alcohol). Its very good mixed with chocolate spread.

Delicious!

Posted by ShelleyP on May 22, 2012

This coconut manna is really good. I use it most every day in my lunchtime shake, along with whey powder, fruit, coconut oil and a variety of super foods. It adds a very nice flavour. It's also delicious right off the spoon. I really have to control myself or I'll eat half the jar! The Nutiva brand is also less costly (and just as delicious) as some of the other coco butters such as Artisana.

Coconut manna

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Great alternative to peanut butter. Love the smell, texture, I spread it on bread or egg or eat it by the spoonful, very addictive. It is such as a great and unique product I thinkg everyone should give it a try even if you are not a coconut fan.

tasty