• Reviews | English

Aids disgestion! Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2762981 on Mar 02, 2014

Thumbs up for the super fast delivery. Product received in less than a week from order date. This is an amazing product! My little gal loves it when I add some to her yoghurt. She says the chia seeds look like "tadpole eggs". Haha... After taking the chia seeds (add in yoghurt, soya bean drink or fruit salads) for almost a week, I find that my digestive system has greatly improved. I am going on a diet to lose some weight and I seem to eat lesser after taking the chia seeds which makes my tummy feel "full". Guess that it also helps to curb my appetite. Purchased 4 packets and will definitely purchase again.

excellent

Posted by 5110401445714257878 on Apr 02, 2014

i just love the taste dunno why will keep on taking

Sell out very fast in product seeing its expiry date keep changing and at this pricing, the best of all chia seeds. Read more...

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jul 19, 2014

With this pricing of this product with almost every week with the fresh latest batch and also at the well known fact of Chia seed benefits of it being confirmed help weight loss by fighting Belly Fat and also Get Full. Faster, combat diabete, improve heart health and itself packed with full of omega 3, protein and fibre making you having stronger teeth and bone, this product is a definitely must buy! ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Nutiva, Organic Chia Seed, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 09, 2014

I don't know why people nowadays are like crazy about these seeds, but of course they are not bad seeds rather good ones. Just I don't know are they such goodness indeed, because I am using them occasionally in my smoothies and are looking for special price, because normal price is maybe even too high. I think other world's seeds are good also, like sesame, flax, pumpkin, etc. So, I have no crush on chia, just think they are good add to healthy diet.

review

Posted by 5510396813360926465 on Jan 11, 2014

I didn't receive this yet.

i didn't get it

Posted by 4905831922328543170 on Nov 12, 2012

I can not say anything, because this package has never arrived.

Not received yet!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 27, 2012

I dot't received this product. Order from 10.05.2012.

DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by 4752720376460048967 on May 17, 2016

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

Good price, speedy delivery.

Posted by Reviewer3325230 on Mar 17, 2011

I use chiaseeds maninly in my dauthers food, and in baking. They add alot of nutrition, and olso hold a bit of fluid (when soked), so they help make my glutenfree breads jucy.

Posted by Reviewer2561701 on Jan 09, 2011

Fast and problem free service, and the product hold high standard! I am very pleased!