• Customer Ratings

good enough chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer1990387 on Nov 26, 2012

These were acceptable. I've had better. Some gritty, sand like seeds in it.

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jan 25, 2012

I like the Greens Plus Chia better.

Average

Posted by Reviewer1940589 on Oct 29, 2010

Makes really "strong" gel when soaked and tastes more than seeds I have used before.

Too soon to comment

Posted by samanthak on Aug 15, 2013

I usually add it to my breakfast cereal, sometimes to my drinks too. The seeds tend to clump together but that's fine. I don't feel any difference before and after, but I guess the change would be gradual? I will keep on trying it as there are many good comments about this product.

Neutral About It

Posted by 5276414654041257343 on May 06, 2014

Tasteless and blend as expected.. I prefer Ruths Chia Goodness.. very nutty tasty.. crunchy too.

Surely can fill my stomach

Posted by Natural- on Apr 28, 2014

remember before you take, put some water or something enough time... or you can get stomachache

SACIAN PERO ME DAN DOLOR DE ESTOMAGO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Siempre se las echo al yogur cuando tengo demasiado hambre y busco saciarme un poco y no tener tanta ansiedad con la comida. Al principio de tomarlas, me solia doler el estomago, pero pensé que sería de otra cosa, pero he podido comprobar que cada vez que las tomo al rato me duele un poco el estomago.....no sé si volvería a comprarlas..... ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Different packaging

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Jun 01, 2014

It came in a defferent packaging, i hope its not old or something.

okay.. but

Posted by 4638668811000362813 on Jun 09, 2014

I left them in water or milk for a half a day.. it's so hard to get them swollen ..

Good stuff, a little hard on the stomach

Posted by 4630143249810779993 on Jul 07, 2014

My wife and I got this and tried the recommended serving size with some oatmeal. After soaking it in boiling water with the oatmeal, they swelled up in size. They don't taste too great, and gave both of us indigestion. I think a powdered/crushed version of this would be a bit more palatable. Also- soaking the seeds in water to make a 'gel' doesn't really work. You just get some water logged seeds, not a jelly. A little expensive for the net weight.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »