• Customer Ratings

👍

Posted by 5442038370374062148 on Mar 16, 2016

Im in love with it i use it in my oatmeal yoghurt cereal and more !

good

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 19, 2016

Nutiva chia seed is great for high blood pressure i.e. it helps to bring down my pressure to a healthier level.

A real treat!

Posted by oliews on Feb 11, 2016

I am getting addicted to these. I think that they are so versatile, such that it can be added to any mixture. I add it to my meal reaplacement drinks daily; it doesn't affect the taste at all, yet lets me enjoy the drink even more as I like to chew on the seeds. Its like an extra treat! I also add it to drinks, such as fruit juices that I blended, oatmeal drink... Already ordered and gotten the 1kg pack. My whole family is using it so hopefully we can clear it before the expiry!

Proper chia seeds!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

Great product, exactly what you would expect. Good quality chia seeds, nothing more, nothing less.

Love These Chia Seeds

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 08, 2016

Very good chia seeds. I put two table spoons to water over night and give half of it to my dog in the morning and enjoy the rest myself with yogurt, banana and some berries fresh or dried ones like gojiberries. Healthy and delicious. Chia seeds keep the hunger away longer. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other good products. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Crunchy yummy

Posted by barbaralinalei on Dec 25, 2015

Great as morning pick me up!

crunchy

Posted by 5365577129766095844 on Dec 13, 2015

crunchy with no taste at all!. I'm ok with that I eat it for it's benefits.

Best seed

Posted by 5289638982550337299 on Dec 12, 2015

It's good

Nutritious seeds

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 21, 2015

I use these to make "semolina"porridge: just cook in a pan for maybe ten minutes with coconut milk, milk or cream, then serve with berries or with some butter and erythritol/coconut sugar. You can also add cacao powder to the porridge and make chocolite porridge. Tasty, low-carb and without gluten/grains. I also use these to make jam with erythritol and different berries.

Good brand

Posted by 5658023575284134176 on Nov 17, 2015

Always repurchase this brand. Good quality.