not practical

Posted by Reviewer2063611 on Mar 14, 2012

too hard to spread as it is so have to always warm it up.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1324531 on Jan 15, 2011

For me, this spread, is fabulous! It has now taken the place of butter on bread and whatever I use a spread for. I have researched coconut oil and found out how healthy it is and it basically is all I use. Nutiva Manna MUST be warmed to soften or you will not be able to use it. A treat for me is a dark whole grain bread with this on it. Also I fry everything in Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, and this product after an easy meltdown is what I put on popcorn! My grandkids thank me because they think I put butter all over their popcorn, but it is this oil, DELICIOUS!

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Jun 04, 2012

This has a good news/bad news review. Good news: 5 stars for taste. This is very very tasty if you love coconut like I do. Bad news: This is VERY fattening. I ate about 1-2 spoonsful/day (not tablespoon) so in 1 month I ate a little over 1/2 a jar and I gained 5 POUNDS from that! I know the weight gain was from this b/c from the past 5 months my weight has been going down little by little each month after changing my diet to a whole foods no dairy diet. This change alone was bringing my weight down until I got coconut manna & the coconut manna is the only thing I did differently & my weight shot up 5 lb in 1 month. So if you need to lose weight be very careful with this product. Otherwise, enjoy because it is very good.

めちゃくちゃ美味しい

Posted by Reviewer2873015 on Jul 16, 2014

またひとつ大好きなものが増えました!これにCacao PowderとAgaveを混ぜるとNutivaのCacao Blissになります。

Rich and tasty

Posted by dittaeva on Dec 11, 2012

Nutiva's manna is rich and tasty. I've bought it again. It does usually come somewhat separated though (fiber and oil), but that's not a problem and is to be expected. Because the lid liner is made of plastic coasted cardbox material the jar cannot be machine washed and used again.

Absolutely delicious

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 24, 2010

If you've waiting for Artisana Coconut Butter to make it to iHerb, wait no more - this is just like it! I love this stuff. It's got the lovely taste of coconut without as much fat as the oil. Don't get me wrong, I love the oil, but this stuff is great and has different applications. Put it in smoothies (or over smoothies to create a magic shell like effect), on top of oatmeal, on toast, as a 'frosting' for muffins, cookies, etc. It's delicious and healthy. Highly recommend.

Heaven on earth!

Posted by olofpersson on Nov 25, 2011

Sweet, creamy and wonderful! You're lucky if it lasts more then three days...

A new staple in my kitchen cabinet

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

I ordered this because of the great reviews and because it seemed interesting, but at first I really didn't know what to do with it.. It's not easy to get out of the jar at the sort of room temperatures we have here in winter, but if I run hot water over the spoon first it helps. I've discovered that it's a good substitute for coconut milk when you can't be bothered to open a whole tin, adds a delicate coconut flavour to asian-style cooking, a nutrient and a flavour boost to my morning oatmeal. I'll be experimenting more with it.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2372857 on May 28, 2013

I'm addicted to coconut butter! I've tried every type that iherb stocks at this point and this is one of my faves along with the Artisana brand. Eat it by the spoonful from the jar or bake paleo goodies with it. Simply delicious. (The oil does tend to separate on top when you first get it so be sure to warm it and mix it all together.)

Delicious!

Posted by 5245891390493730749 on Mar 03, 2015

i didn't know what to expect. Ordered because manna sounded promising. OMG. This is SO yummy. Creamy, full bodied, fragrant, just slightly sweet enough - satisfies all kinds of cravings. Love it straight out of the jar