Good coconut oil!

Posted by 5233016693430936857 on May 02, 2016

Good oil! Love the taste and fragrance! I have been buying it from iherb since a few months ago.... Read that it's good for eczema and acne...but it doesn't work well with me though. Bought a bottle last month, it had a dead insect inside, was surprised by it! Iherb has refunded me and said they would feedback to the company. Thanks to Iherb for their prompt respond!

Posted by 4664712770589205044 on May 02, 2016

nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 10, 2016

good quality!

Smells and tastes divine!

Posted by 5478982503240570414 on Apr 04, 2016

Nutiva has the best coconut oil! I absolutely love it! It does wonders for my skin, both in and out, hair, digestive system. Thank you!

awesome coconut oil

Posted by 5572437244456326710 on Mar 04, 2016

This coconut oil has very rich and natural fragrance. if you keep it just on a shelf in your kitchen it becomes very soft, so it's easy to use for all purposes. I recommend trying this one!

GREAT!!!1

Posted by 5338022553568154998 on Feb 19, 2016

GREAT!!!

Smells like fresh coconut and yummy - Tess

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Jan 04, 2016

Several years ago, I tried to take one table spoon in the morning but it caused my stomach to bloated so I had to stop consuming it. Now I spread one table spoon on each of the four slices of wholemeal bread for breakfast. Smells like fresh coconut and it makes wholemeal bread moist and yummy.

So pure, delicious and fragrance..My kid loves it

Posted by Orsaju on Dec 01, 2015

Use it for varoius purpose, as carrier oil and cooking. But the best reward is to see my picky eater kid never say NO everytime i cook ordinary dishes with this coconut oil. The flavour is so irrestitable and bring out best of flavour. It taste delicious too when u just eat it raw

Best Coconut Oil

Posted by BJoyce on Oct 31, 2015

Use this every day in my smoothies. Tastes great. Helps with weight loss and helps to keep blood sugar in balance. And did I mention it's yummy? If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Always perfect

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

The highest quality on iherb in my experience.