New To iHerb?

Nutiva, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 15 fl oz (444 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Splendid Coconut Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3133401 on Feb 20, 2012

Works wonders on dry skin; scent lingers only for a while. Good on hot oatmeal. Careful for cooking, 76 degrees is its tops, and only good for low heat cooking. All in all, would recommend.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Nov 13, 2011

Melt well and taste is excellent

Good product

Posted by j44lee on Apr 28, 2012

I like this a lot. Very reasonably priced and easy to use. I tend to favor coconut oil from glass jars, but they are a little pricier and heavier. Nutiva is a good brand, and I've been using this version on and off for about 10 years.

good

Posted by reinona on Feb 27, 2014

Tastes and smells amazing, like coconut (duh). Bought this brand because it's cold pressed. Minus 1 star because of the plastic container. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

good

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Oct 31, 2011

When I recieved the package, the oil was completely melted, and I couldn't help puting my finger inside and tasting it. In a few days it solidified completely, and now I can pull some out only by scratching it's surface. I use it as a hair mask and as a body moisurizer in a mix with other oils. As a maks, it did wonders during the first uses, but then it completly stoped working, I don't know way. I tried to use it on my lips and hands but it's not muisurizing enough. It leaves a very oily pelicule and, once absorbed, the dryness is still there. All in all, I'm pleased with it and I'll continue to use it.