July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nutiva, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 29 fl oz (858 ml)

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1866810 on Feb 22, 2008

I ordered this product after reading about the coconut oil diet. I had tried a different brand and wasn't very pleased with it, but decided to try another brand before I gave up on coconut oil. The Nutiva coconut oil smells and tastes so much better! I've been using it for about a month now. Two tablespoons a day - blended in a protein drink every morning. I've also been using it on my skin. I've lost significant weight (don't watch the scale, but I'm wearing my "skinny" pants), and my skin - it is incredible what this stuff does for your skin. I've always been prone to rashes of one type or another and right now any patches I had are either completely gone or healing very nicely. My hair has also improved. Awesome!!

Amazing metabolic booster

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on May 26, 2009

Increase your dose slowly on this, take it in the morning, and watch how much extra you're getting in cooked and baked foods, if you use it for cooking. I had no idea of how powerful it was and was running around as if shot out of a cannon because I was eating it in generous quantities. I lost 6 pounds in a week, with out any effort. It tastes wonderful. It also has very pronounced anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-microbial actions. Really amazing, tasty stuff.

Made from FRESH Coconuts

Posted by Reviewer3002881 on Jul 29, 2006

This is absolutely the best coconut oil in this store - not only is it organic and 1st-press (extra virgin), but it is made from fresh coconut flesh (copra). All the others I've investigated are made from dried-out copras (which can get moldy), including the organic, cold-ressed. And the price per ounce is the best too. The taste is smiply beyond compare.

Fabulous Flavor and Price

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Aug 15, 2009

I have tried them all, and the taste is right up there with other favorites of mine. However the price can't be beat. Also, this oil is from the Philippines, where it has been used forever. I went to their site, which was informative, but I had to call for the country of origin. I will now stick with brand and I could not begin to tell you the joy of cooking with this oil. It makes every thing taste better! Every thing!

Using this for years and LOVE it

Posted by Reviewer3133050 on Dec 06, 2009

This is the best coconut oil. I use it to make popcorn, fry eggs, as moisturizer, and can even eat it off the spoon. My husband takes it daily - it is good for maintaining weight and as an antibacterial. we also give some daily to our dog for her coat and joints. It also has antiparasitic qualities. We love the taste and the consistency better than any other coconut oil. We always use the largest size which lasts us about 2 months.