• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

Plastic container

• Reviews | English

TERRIFIC!

Posted by Reviewer1425058 on Dec 28, 2009

Bought Nutiva Coconut Oil after reading so many great reviews about it! I am so pleased with my purchase.. It has so many uses, i mainly use it as a moisturiser and a little goes a loong way :D I used it for cooking chicken recently and it gave it a richer yummy taste without an overpowering aroma! fab fab fab coconut oil, u will not be disappointed.

Yum! wonderful flavor

Posted by Reviewer1623543 on Jul 06, 2008

i highly recommend this coconut oil. the texture is light and flavor is delicious!

Great Oil

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Jun 14, 2008

Taste great and Iherb has a great price.I also use it on my skin with essential oils added.A great lubricant also.

best tasting

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Dec 20, 2011

I have tried other brands & this is this best tasting and spreads the smoothest. And this is the best price I have found for the size.

Love this coconut oil

Posted by 5761403051606641259 on Apr 22, 2014

I love this product, it's as pure as you can get in a commercial product and smells delicious.I use it as a body butter, lip balm ( especially in cold weather, it's very repairing ) and for cooking of course.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1576410 on Jun 06, 2008

I cook with this allot. Wonderful.

SUPER

Posted by Reviewer1579295 on Nov 03, 2011

Very good taste and many benefits. The best cooking oil.

nutiva Coconut oil.

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Nov 25, 2010

We were pleasantly surprised at the lovely taste and smell of this product. I have melted some of it with some drops of lavender oil that I use for skin cream, and otherwise I use it in smoothies and cooking. No and then I can't help take a tablespoon of the stuff just for pure pleasure. Good service.

A very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 05, 2012

I live in a hot climate, and this changed consistency several times, but didn't lose anything in terms of quality or flavour. I prefer a smaller container so that I can keep it in the fridge.

Great for cooking!

Posted by 5165183903646514528 on Aug 18, 2013

I use this for all types of cooking - oil on stove-top recipes and as a substitute for butter in baking.