Has a good flavour

Posted by Queenbee on Dec 06, 2009

My second bottle. The first was a small plastic 8 oz bottle. I add a little of this oil to my soup or salad and it helps to improve the taste. Although it comes in a glass bottle it was nicely packed. But it increased the weight of my order.

Excellent, honest product

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Apr 04, 2011

This is a very high quality organic hemp seed oil, bottled in a sturdy corked dark glass bottle, as it should! Will buy again.

henp oil ok

Posted by Reviewer1275827 on Apr 28, 2011

during shipping one bottle leaked a small amout. the cork eased out a little no damage was done and the oil only touched sum of the packaged.

Good source of EFA's

Posted by Reviewer1869815 on Apr 02, 2009

Not much to say, it's a good source of EFA's and can be put into shakes. It's really healthy, but has a noticeable taste to it, even in shakes. It tastes better than flax, though.

Very Economical, Lesser Known Product

Posted by Reviewer1628088 on Jun 04, 2010

The oil has a very light, neutral taste, which enables you to make salad dressings or just drink it. Very good ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3. A couple teaspoons a day as a nutritional supplement and about half the cost of omega oil blends.

Not so tastey

Posted by Reviewer1062867 on Apr 26, 2010

Although Hemp Oil naturally almost perfect as far as blend goes, I had a really hard time with the taste. I much prefer Udo's Perfect Blend.

mm ^_^

Posted by uka800 on Jun 05, 2012

I add in the food, and smear my skin after a shower. It gives energy, good moisture, eliminates flaking. Very nice taste!

very satisfeid

Posted by 4998537436894413031 on Feb 02, 2016

2 weeks delivery . very fast

Hemp Oil

Posted by naturalme on Aug 24, 2014

Great oil, I love the fact that it really had no taste but just the nutrition value, I cook all the time with it and love the taste it brings out in the food. Will be buying this when it is over.

Great product. Versatile and good for your health

Posted by 4806694636008405849 on Jul 01, 2014

I bought the hemp oil as a supplement to the Nutiva Hi-Protein Hemp Powder, also an excellent product. The processing of the Hemp Powder removes a good bit of the oils, but adds fiber. I supplement the oil when I use the powder, but I also use it on its own. I like having both, because sometimes the powder is used on a salad or in a drink or soup (once soup cools - don't cook it). The oil can also be used on its own. Having both products provides versatility. You can also simply have a teaspoon of it and it has a great taste. Don't use the oil for cooking.