Délicieuse huile!

Posted by 4728605818518841736 on Jul 28, 2016

Je la mange dans mes salades en la mélangeant avec de l'huile d'olive. Des fois je l'utilise aussi pour ma peau, top aussi.

Great product. Versatile and good for your health

Posted by 4806694636008405849 on Jul 01, 2014

I bought the hemp oil as a supplement to the Nutiva Hi-Protein Hemp Powder, also an excellent product. The processing of the Hemp Powder removes a good bit of the oils, but adds fiber. I supplement the oil when I use the powder, but I also use it on its own. I like having both, because sometimes the powder is used on a salad or in a drink or soup (once soup cools - don't cook it). The oil can also be used on its own. Having both products provides versatility. You can also simply have a teaspoon of it and it has a great taste. Don't use the oil for cooking.

Great product

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Aug 14, 2014

New twist on olive oil and such for cooking

Hemp Oil

Posted by Reviewer1399671 on Feb 17, 2012

Use it on our salads. Very fresh.

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Oil

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Jan 01, 2014

Excelent taste in salads, lovely green colour! I also use it on my skalp, since it stimulates hair growth, but must warn that it is quite heavy and requires a good wash afterwards to get out the oil. Would definitly buy again!

Great!!

Posted by 5724194638437471112 on Jan 29, 2014

Has a nutty flavour and is great for salads. Because I'm pregnant I've been having trouble swallowing my prenatal vitamins without them making me sick. It feels good to just add this oil to my salads and smoothies i stead of taking omega 3-pills everyday. Nice big bottle too. Will last a while.

oils ain't oils

Posted by 5283234864415148279 on Aug 22, 2014

Nice taste and good price

Highly recommended!

Posted by 5362125169030423822 on Jul 12, 2016

Its pure and taste nutty! I take it after knowing Hemp seed oil is good for shrinking uterine fibroids. Hope it works!

Oil of many benefits

Posted by ManyChoices on Jul 11, 2012

From Ry: The taste of this hemp oil is fine, but it does not strike me as nutty ... maybe a green nut, but that's as close as it gets. My skin requires consuming two tablespoons for noticeable results, and it seems to help the nails. Providing all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids, I find it easily digested. I prefer it to flax seed because twice as much LA as LNA, no issues regarding estrogen, and contains GLA which aids in breakdown into DHA and EPA. In short, hemp oil gives me both omega's in proper proportion, plus GLA, without needing to consume other oils.

good and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Jun 14, 2011

the cap is a little tricky