mm ^_^

Posted by uka800 on Jun 05, 2012

I add in the food, and smear my skin after a shower. It gives energy, good moisture, eliminates flaking. Very nice taste!

Délicieuse huile!

Posted by 4728605818518841736 on Jul 28, 2016

Je la mange dans mes salades en la mélangeant avec de l'huile d'olive. Des fois je l'utilise aussi pour ma peau, top aussi.

Posted by 4701592182510996445 on Sep 11, 2016

Posted by 5570286052410534545 on Jun 19, 2016

very good quality and very decent price

Great!!

Posted by 5724194638437471112 on Jan 29, 2014

Has a nutty flavour and is great for salads. Because I'm pregnant I've been having trouble swallowing my prenatal vitamins without them making me sick. It feels good to just add this oil to my salads and smoothies i stead of taking omega 3-pills everyday. Nice big bottle too. Will last a while.

Great product. Versatile and good for your health

Posted by 4806694636008405849 on Jul 01, 2014

I bought the hemp oil as a supplement to the Nutiva Hi-Protein Hemp Powder, also an excellent product. The processing of the Hemp Powder removes a good bit of the oils, but adds fiber. I supplement the oil when I use the powder, but I also use it on its own. I like having both, because sometimes the powder is used on a salad or in a drink or soup (once soup cools - don't cook it). The oil can also be used on its own. Having both products provides versatility. You can also simply have a teaspoon of it and it has a great taste. Don't use the oil for cooking.

The best

Posted by 4894144097848612711 on Nov 27, 2016

I always make sure I have this highly nutritional hemp oil in my kitchen. I cook with it, add it to salads and roasted veggies, etc. My grandmother told me that they used to make bread with hemp seeds during the world war and that was the only thing that helped them survive. Very good for your health!

Great product

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Aug 14, 2014

New twist on olive oil and such for cooking

hemp oil

Posted by teeyavii on Aug 19, 2016

one of the best

oils ain't oils

Posted by 5283234864415148279 on Aug 22, 2014

Nice taste and good price