New To iHerb?

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Oil

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Jan 01, 2014

Excelent taste in salads, lovely green colour! I also use it on my skalp, since it stimulates hair growth, but must warn that it is quite heavy and requires a good wash afterwards to get out the oil. Would definitly buy again!

Great!!

Posted by 5724194638437471112 on Jan 29, 2014

Has a nutty flavour and is great for salads. Because I'm pregnant I've been having trouble swallowing my prenatal vitamins without them making me sick. It feels good to just add this oil to my salads and smoothies i stead of taking omega 3-pills everyday. Nice big bottle too. Will last a while.

Great product. Versatile and good for your health

Posted by 4806694636008405849 on Jul 01, 2014

I bought the hemp oil as a supplement to the Nutiva Hi-Protein Hemp Powder, also an excellent product. The processing of the Hemp Powder removes a good bit of the oils, but adds fiber. I supplement the oil when I use the powder, but I also use it on its own. I like having both, because sometimes the powder is used on a salad or in a drink or soup (once soup cools - don't cook it). The oil can also be used on its own. Having both products provides versatility. You can also simply have a teaspoon of it and it has a great taste. Don't use the oil for cooking.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3329401 on Aug 14, 2014

New twist on olive oil and such for cooking

Hemp Oil

Posted by naturalme on Aug 24, 2014

Great oil, I love the fact that it really had no taste but just the nutrition value, I cook all the time with it and love the taste it brings out in the food. Will be buying this when it is over.