Nutiva, Organic Hemp Oil, 16 fl oz

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Oil

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Jan 01, 2014

Excelent taste in salads, lovely green colour! I also use it on my skalp, since it stimulates hair growth, but must warn that it is quite heavy and requires a good wash afterwards to get out the oil. Would definitly buy again!

Great!!

Posted by 5724194638437471112 on Jan 29, 2014

Has a nutty flavour and is great for salads. Because I'm pregnant I've been having trouble swallowing my prenatal vitamins without them making me sick. It feels good to just add this oil to my salads and smoothies i stead of taking omega 3-pills everyday. Nice big bottle too. Will last a while.

Delicious and Nutritious

Posted by Reviewer1242016 From North Carolina on Sep 15, 2010

I cook with Nutriva Organic Hemp Oil. I like the consistency and the type of taste that it supplies to the food.

Oil of many benefits

Posted by ManyChoices From Utah on Jul 11, 2012

From Ry: The taste of this hemp oil is fine, but it does not strike me as nutty ... maybe a green nut, but that's as close as it gets. My skin requires consuming two tablespoons for noticeable results, and it seems to help the nails. Providing all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids, I find it easily digested. I prefer it to flax seed because twice as much LA as LNA, no issues regarding estrogen, and contains GLA which aids in breakdown into DHA and EPA. In short, hemp oil gives me both omega's in proper proportion, plus GLA, without needing to consume other oils.

good and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2924183 From Finland on Jun 14, 2011

the cap is a little tricky