• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Skin treatment

Posted by Reviewer2998275 on Jul 10, 2008

I bought this to use directly on my skin as I have rosacea, it works wonderfully. A little greasy for daytime, but if I use at night I wake up with my skin much nicer. I'm sure it would be delicious as well :)

Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Nov 24, 2010

I mix this with avocado oil, jojoba oil and hemp oil and Aloe Vera and make a nice paste for my hair, leave it on for 1/2 and presto, my hair is beautiful, shiny, full of body and the best part is my hair stopped falling...

Shiny, Shiny, Shiny

Posted by Reviewer2342146 on Sep 17, 2009

I actually purchase this for my Chihuahua. His coat has never looked better, and I like knowing that this product is organic. It is an excellent, well-balanced source of omega fatty acids. It also seems very palatable and is easy to administer - just squirt over food!

Good for my skin

Posted by 4873570036396823467 on Oct 24, 2015

I like this for the quality, price and how good it is for my skin! I have started using hemp oil on my face after reading about high linoleic oils. I had an unfortunate acne outbreak episode with the oil cleansing method using coconut oil and upon further research, found that not everyone's skin is suitable for coconut oil. I also came across the terms high linoleic and high oleic oil. Turns out, acne prone skin prefers high linoleic oil like hemp seed oil. It took me a looooong time to get my skin back, and since using hemp seed oil, I can definitely see a difference in my skin! I will continue using it every morning and evening. Because it is a large bottle and I haven't got a smaller bottle with dropper, I used a skewer, cut it shorter so it would fit under the bottle cap, and stuck it in the bottle. Every time I need a few drops, I open the cap, lift the skewer and drip 2-3 drops on my palm. I find that it works quite well. It stays in the fridge so it wouldn't go rancid.

Excellent product

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Nov 05, 2015

Helped me get rid of chronic eczema, focused and helps me concentrate, improves memory, taste good in a salad.I LOVE ITֱֱֱ

מצויין

Posted by 5205281695020028386 on Sep 01, 2016

וברבע מחיר מהארץ

Fresh smell & taste but I mostly use it on my skin

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Jul 11, 2011

and my face loves it :-)

Great for skin!

Posted by KMcCormick on Jun 28, 2012

After reading about the benefits of hemp oil on acne-prone skin, I had to try it for myself. I'm less than a week in, and I'm already a a total believer. Added to my regimen of honey and cinnamon masks, apple cider vinegar as toner, and tea trea oil, this is a perfect natural moisturizer. Drying out acne works to a point, but doing so excessively creates its own problems...moisturizers that clog pores are obviously no good either...oil (and the right kind of oil!!) is the way to go.

For skin

Posted by 5185104233395844349 on Aug 17, 2015

Bought itninitially for oil cleansing my face...but since i mixed it with castor oil i didnt get the best results that first round... after a few months of forgetting it was in my fridge, ive pulled i back out to try and help with my skin thats been breaking out since ive found out im pregnant again... only using this to OCM cleanse at night, then a bit of it as a face moisturiser after shower before bed, ive seen drastic improvement in the softness and clarity of my skin after about a week...underskin bumps are almost all calmed and gone, and so so soft... i read that its the linoleic content of this oil that does it, and the comodegenic rating of zero means for me its safe to leave on my skin and it hasnt clogged me yet! Linoleic oils are said to be what we need more of in our sebum content...so eating foods (or oils) rich in this linoleic oil helps the body produce it in our sebum, and simply using it on your face instead of other clogging moisturisers is a shortcut that works... oleic oils are the ones that cause the sebum to harden and make the rough bumps under your facial skin according to what i read...not linoleic! Im also gonna start eating it as a DHA booster for my pregnancy as i dont think i can wear it all on my face before its best before date!

Exellent!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Apr 30, 2014

I use this oil to cleanse my super sensitive acne/eczema prone skin. It doesnt clog your pores, very good quality!