• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

Zişan Anter

Posted by 5750792440841208400 on Apr 08, 2016

Thank you for your attendance to order Nutiva. I am very pleased with your customer service. Zişan Anter

nice one

Posted by 4899406456711171816 on Feb 12, 2016

Very good

Nice product.

Posted by 5141922522823393563 on Jan 24, 2016

good quality

Amazing

Posted by VinegarAgain on Nov 22, 2015

Since I started reading about hemp oil, I wanted to try one. This product comes in perfect size, test good and was very useful. Will buy it again.

Great product

Posted by 4677671339834610277 on Nov 16, 2015

I use this oil both for cosmetic purposes and in food. It smells really good, is very tasty and great for salads. When used for skin care it doesn't clog pores and absorbs quickly. Excellent product!

Excellent product

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Nov 05, 2015

Helped me get rid of chronic eczema, focused and helps me concentrate, improves memory, taste good in a salad.I LOVE ITֱֱֱ

Good for my skin

Posted by 4873570036396823467 on Oct 24, 2015

I like this for the quality, price and how good it is for my skin! I have started using hemp oil on my face after reading about high linoleic oils. I had an unfortunate acne outbreak episode with the oil cleansing method using coconut oil and upon further research, found that not everyone's skin is suitable for coconut oil. I also came across the terms high linoleic and high oleic oil. Turns out, acne prone skin prefers high linoleic oil like hemp seed oil. It took me a looooong time to get my skin back, and since using hemp seed oil, I can definitely see a difference in my skin! I will continue using it every morning and evening. Because it is a large bottle and I haven't got a smaller bottle with dropper, I used a skewer, cut it shorter so it would fit under the bottle cap, and stuck it in the bottle. Every time I need a few drops, I open the cap, lift the skewer and drip 2-3 drops on my palm. I find that it works quite well. It stays in the fridge so it wouldn't go rancid.

For skin

Posted by 5185104233395844349 on Aug 17, 2015

Bought itninitially for oil cleansing my face...but since i mixed it with castor oil i didnt get the best results that first round... after a few months of forgetting it was in my fridge, ive pulled i back out to try and help with my skin thats been breaking out since ive found out im pregnant again... only using this to OCM cleanse at night, then a bit of it as a face moisturiser after shower before bed, ive seen drastic improvement in the softness and clarity of my skin after about a week...underskin bumps are almost all calmed and gone, and so so soft... i read that its the linoleic content of this oil that does it, and the comodegenic rating of zero means for me its safe to leave on my skin and it hasnt clogged me yet! Linoleic oils are said to be what we need more of in our sebum content...so eating foods (or oils) rich in this linoleic oil helps the body produce it in our sebum, and simply using it on your face instead of other clogging moisturisers is a shortcut that works... oleic oils are the ones that cause the sebum to harden and make the rough bumps under your facial skin according to what i read...not linoleic! Im also gonna start eating it as a DHA booster for my pregnancy as i dont think i can wear it all on my face before its best before date!

muy buen aceite

Posted by 5274172069766007414 on Apr 02, 2015

Es un aceite espectacular para la piel del rostro: unas pocas gotas la deja muy muy bien. Para mí es uno de los mejores aceites para la pìel-

VERY GOOD