• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Skin treatment

Posted by Reviewer2998275 on Jul 10, 2008

I bought this to use directly on my skin as I have rosacea, it works wonderfully. A little greasy for daytime, but if I use at night I wake up with my skin much nicer. I'm sure it would be delicious as well :)

Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Nov 24, 2010

I mix this with avocado oil, jojoba oil and hemp oil and Aloe Vera and make a nice paste for my hair, leave it on for 1/2 and presto, my hair is beautiful, shiny, full of body and the best part is my hair stopped falling...

Shiny, Shiny, Shiny

Posted by Reviewer2342146 on Sep 17, 2009

I actually purchase this for my Chihuahua. His coat has never looked better, and I like knowing that this product is organic. It is an excellent, well-balanced source of omega fatty acids. It also seems very palatable and is easy to administer - just squirt over food!

מצויין

Posted by 5205281695020028386 on Sep 01, 2016

וברבע מחיר מהארץ

Good for my skin

Posted by 4873570036396823467 on Oct 24, 2015

I like this for the quality, price and how good it is for my skin! I have started using hemp oil on my face after reading about high linoleic oils. I had an unfortunate acne outbreak episode with the oil cleansing method using coconut oil and upon further research, found that not everyone's skin is suitable for coconut oil. I also came across the terms high linoleic and high oleic oil. Turns out, acne prone skin prefers high linoleic oil like hemp seed oil. It took me a looooong time to get my skin back, and since using hemp seed oil, I can definitely see a difference in my skin! I will continue using it every morning and evening. Because it is a large bottle and I haven't got a smaller bottle with dropper, I used a skewer, cut it shorter so it would fit under the bottle cap, and stuck it in the bottle. Every time I need a few drops, I open the cap, lift the skewer and drip 2-3 drops on my palm. I find that it works quite well. It stays in the fridge so it wouldn't go rancid.

Excellent product

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Nov 05, 2015

Helped me get rid of chronic eczema, focused and helps me concentrate, improves memory, taste good in a salad.I LOVE ITֱֱֱ

Fresh smell & taste but I mostly use it on my skin

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Jul 11, 2011

and my face loves it :-)

טעים מאד

Posted by 5735687170905305365 on May 17, 2016

משמש להרבה דברים גם חיצוני וגם פנימי כבר הוזמן כמה פעמים וממשיך להזמין עוד מומלץ מאד

Exellent!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Apr 30, 2014

I use this oil to cleanse my super sensitive acne/eczema prone skin. It doesnt clog your pores, very good quality!

Great for skin!

Posted by KMcCormick on Jun 28, 2012

After reading about the benefits of hemp oil on acne-prone skin, I had to try it for myself. I'm less than a week in, and I'm already a a total believer. Added to my regimen of honey and cinnamon masks, apple cider vinegar as toner, and tea trea oil, this is a perfect natural moisturizer. Drying out acne works to a point, but doing so excessively creates its own problems...moisturizers that clog pores are obviously no good either...oil (and the right kind of oil!!) is the way to go.