• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

טעים מאד

Posted by 5735687170905305365 on May 17, 2016

משמש להרבה דברים גם חיצוני וגם פנימי כבר הוזמן כמה פעמים וממשיך להזמין עוד מומלץ מאד

Exellent!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Apr 30, 2014

I use this oil to cleanse my super sensitive acne/eczema prone skin. It doesnt clog your pores, very good quality!

best quality of organic hemp oil

Posted by 4954915272334175813 on Oct 22, 2016

tasty omega 3 oil pure and protect your blood system, heart and skin

Perfect; Gave 4 stars due to it being so delicate

Posted by 4907216702309490511 on Jan 03, 2014

I used to use this oil for the oil cleansing method for my acne and it made my skin PERFECT AND SMOOTH LIKE WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER....but sadly, I had to refrain from repurchasing because it would end up costing me money -over time-. It needs to be refrigerated and expires after a certain amount of time and I only would use a dime sized amount for my entire face every day, it isn't necessarily possible for me to use it all up in the recommended amount of time. I mean, I suppose I could use it in my food since that's what it's initially made for buttt I don't want to. I love it for my face. I use Life-Flo almond oil for my face now and it works great just doesn't give as fast a result as this hemp oil. I love this oil so much :(

healthy oil but I just don't like it...

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Mar 12, 2008

which is why I ordered the small one. I will next try the hulled seeds and see if I like them since hemp fat is so perfect.

ok hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer1011815 on Dec 07, 2011

this is my first try with hemp-oil, so I don`t have much to compere with. I think the taste is ok. The only thing is; I wonder why it`s not on a bottle of glass, I thougt all cold pressed oil should be stored in glass..

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Jan 29, 2012

Read the reviews before purchasing and thought it would be awful tasting. It's not. I take 1 Tbsp. per day, followed by water, but it's really not bad. Taking this instead of cod liver oil for the omegas. iherb was always the best deal on the web because of their reasonable shipping, but they've changed their rates and it is no longer worth purchasing here unless you spend $20. or more and quality for the free shipping.

Posted by Strelka on Jan 25, 2013

Kaņepju sēklu eļļa satur neaizvietojamās taukskābes alfalinolēnskābi OMEGA 3 un linolskābi OMEGA 6 attiecībā 1 pret 3, tāpēc to uztura speciālisti uzskata par optimālu sabalansētam, veselīgam ikdienas uzturam. Kaņepju sēklu eļļas sastāvu līdz pat 80% veido nepiesātinātās taukskābes, kuras ir svarīgas organisma vielmaiņai un enerģijas izstrādei.15 ml (1 ēdamkarote) kaņepju sēklu eļļas spēj nodrošināt cilvēka organismu ar tam nepieciešamo neaizvietojamo taukskābju diennakts devu.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on Aug 04, 2009

really healthy with a lot of omega 3 and 6, and taste like nuts,good for salad,soup and a lots of things.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2533344 on Mar 14, 2011

Very good on the body and in salads mixed with olive oil. Excellent