• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

מצויין

Posted by 5205281695020028386 on Sep 01, 2016

וברבע מחיר מהארץ

healthy oil but I just don't like it...

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Mar 12, 2008

which is why I ordered the small one. I will next try the hulled seeds and see if I like them since hemp fat is so perfect.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on Aug 04, 2009

really healthy with a lot of omega 3 and 6, and taste like nuts,good for salad,soup and a lots of things.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2533344 on Mar 14, 2011

Very good on the body and in salads mixed with olive oil. Excellent

The maximum taste and the quality, genuine organic .... bravo ..

Posted by Reviewer1783323 on Feb 25, 2011

The maximum taste and the quality, genuine organic....I add to my muesli in which there is plenty of flax and cereals, fruits from using died Goji Berry + clean egg white from the domestic chicken eggs + peruana Maca powder and green powder of barley (or spirulina). This is a complete health formula and the best creamy drink ....

Posted by Strelka on Jan 25, 2013

Kaņepju sēklu eļļa satur neaizvietojamās taukskābes alfalinolēnskābi OMEGA 3 un linolskābi OMEGA 6 attiecībā 1 pret 3, tāpēc to uztura speciālisti uzskata par optimālu sabalansētam, veselīgam ikdienas uzturam. Kaņepju sēklu eļļas sastāvu līdz pat 80% veido nepiesātinātās taukskābes, kuras ir svarīgas organisma vielmaiņai un enerģijas izstrādei.15 ml (1 ēdamkarote) kaņepju sēklu eļļas spēj nodrošināt cilvēka organismu ar tam nepieciešamo neaizvietojamo taukskābju diennakts devu.

טעים מאד

Posted by 5735687170905305365 on May 17, 2016

משמש להרבה דברים גם חיצוני וגם פנימי כבר הוזמן כמה פעמים וממשיך להזמין עוד מומלץ מאד

Nutty

Posted by 4716825969301836891 on Aug 28, 2016

Very pleasant nutty smell. Smells delicious. Seems good for applying on skin

Using it on my face :)

Posted by 4629213718078077097 on Sep 09, 2014

I ordered this baby especially to put on my face after serum in my night-time skincare routine. I've been less prone to breakouts, still get the odd pimple though. This product is great value.

Good Facial oil

Posted by missyhuii on Apr 26, 2014

I have cystic acne. Used it to draw out infection by putting an oil soaked cotton on the spot for a few hours. Seems to calm my skin down Use it as a regular moisturizer. I think for 1-2weeks. Have not broken me out. Makes my skin smooth but has not seen a reduction in redness as claimed by some reviews... I don't consume this internally.