• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

For skin

Posted by 5185104233395844349 on Aug 17, 2015

Bought itninitially for oil cleansing my face...but since i mixed it with castor oil i didnt get the best results that first round... after a few months of forgetting it was in my fridge, ive pulled i back out to try and help with my skin thats been breaking out since ive found out im pregnant again... only using this to OCM cleanse at night, then a bit of it as a face moisturiser after shower before bed, ive seen drastic improvement in the softness and clarity of my skin after about a week...underskin bumps are almost all calmed and gone, and so so soft... i read that its the linoleic content of this oil that does it, and the comodegenic rating of zero means for me its safe to leave on my skin and it hasnt clogged me yet! Linoleic oils are said to be what we need more of in our sebum content...so eating foods (or oils) rich in this linoleic oil helps the body produce it in our sebum, and simply using it on your face instead of other clogging moisturisers is a shortcut that works... oleic oils are the ones that cause the sebum to harden and make the rough bumps under your facial skin according to what i read...not linoleic! Im also gonna start eating it as a DHA booster for my pregnancy as i dont think i can wear it all on my face before its best before date!

healthy oil but I just don't like it...

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Mar 12, 2008

which is why I ordered the small one. I will next try the hulled seeds and see if I like them since hemp fat is so perfect.

ok hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer1011815 on Dec 07, 2011

this is my first try with hemp-oil, so I don`t have much to compere with. I think the taste is ok. The only thing is; I wonder why it`s not on a bottle of glass, I thougt all cold pressed oil should be stored in glass..

Posted by Strelka on Jan 25, 2013

Kaņepju sēklu eļļa satur neaizvietojamās taukskābes alfalinolēnskābi OMEGA 3 un linolskābi OMEGA 6 attiecībā 1 pret 3, tāpēc to uztura speciālisti uzskata par optimālu sabalansētam, veselīgam ikdienas uzturam. Kaņepju sēklu eļļas sastāvu līdz pat 80% veido nepiesātinātās taukskābes, kuras ir svarīgas organisma vielmaiņai un enerģijas izstrādei.15 ml (1 ēdamkarote) kaņepju sēklu eļļas spēj nodrošināt cilvēka organismu ar tam nepieciešamo neaizvietojamo taukskābju diennakts devu.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on Aug 04, 2009

really healthy with a lot of omega 3 and 6, and taste like nuts,good for salad,soup and a lots of things.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2533344 on Mar 14, 2011

Very good on the body and in salads mixed with olive oil. Excellent

The maximum taste and the quality, genuine organic .... bravo ..

Posted by Reviewer1783323 on Feb 25, 2011

The maximum taste and the quality, genuine organic....I add to my muesli in which there is plenty of flax and cereals, fruits from using died Goji Berry + clean egg white from the domestic chicken eggs + peruana Maca powder and green powder of barley (or spirulina). This is a complete health formula and the best creamy drink ....

Nutty

Posted by 4716825969301836891 on Aug 28, 2016

Very pleasant nutty smell. Smells delicious. Seems good for applying on skin

טעים מאד

Posted by 5735687170905305365 on May 17, 2016

משמש להרבה דברים גם חיצוני וגם פנימי כבר הוזמן כמה פעמים וממשיך להזמין עוד מומלץ מאד

best quality of organic hemp oil

Posted by 4954915272334175813 on Oct 22, 2016