• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

healthy oil but I just don't like it...

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Mar 12, 2008

which is why I ordered the small one. I will next try the hulled seeds and see if I like them since hemp fat is so perfect.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on Aug 04, 2009

really healthy with a lot of omega 3 and 6, and taste like nuts,good for salad,soup and a lots of things.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2533344 on Mar 14, 2011

Very good on the body and in salads mixed with olive oil. Excellent

The maximum taste and the quality, genuine organic .... bravo ..

Posted by Reviewer1783323 on Feb 25, 2011

The maximum taste and the quality, genuine organic....I add to my muesli in which there is plenty of flax and cereals, fruits from using died Goji Berry + clean egg white from the domestic chicken eggs + peruana Maca powder and green powder of barley (or spirulina). This is a complete health formula and the best creamy drink ....

Posted by Strelka on Jan 25, 2013

Kaņepju sēklu eļļa satur neaizvietojamās taukskābes alfalinolēnskābi OMEGA 3 un linolskābi OMEGA 6 attiecībā 1 pret 3, tāpēc to uztura speciālisti uzskata par optimālu sabalansētam, veselīgam ikdienas uzturam. Kaņepju sēklu eļļas sastāvu līdz pat 80% veido nepiesātinātās taukskābes, kuras ir svarīgas organisma vielmaiņai un enerģijas izstrādei.15 ml (1 ēdamkarote) kaņepju sēklu eļļas spēj nodrošināt cilvēka organismu ar tam nepieciešamo neaizvietojamo taukskābju diennakts devu.

Using it on my face :)

Posted by 4629213718078077097 on Sep 09, 2014

I ordered this baby especially to put on my face after serum in my night-time skincare routine. I've been less prone to breakouts, still get the odd pimple though. This product is great value.

Good Facial oil

Posted by missyhuii on Apr 26, 2014

I have cystic acne. Used it to draw out infection by putting an oil soaked cotton on the spot for a few hours. Seems to calm my skin down Use it as a regular moisturizer. I think for 1-2weeks. Have not broken me out. Makes my skin smooth but has not seen a reduction in redness as claimed by some reviews... I don't consume this internally.

muy buen aceite

Posted by 5274172069766007414 on Apr 02, 2015

Es un aceite espectacular para la piel del rostro: unas pocas gotas la deja muy muy bien. Para mí es uno de los mejores aceites para la pìel-

Perfect; Gave 4 stars due to it being so delicate

Posted by 4907216702309490511 on Jan 03, 2014

I used to use this oil for the oil cleansing method for my acne and it made my skin PERFECT AND SMOOTH LIKE WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER....but sadly, I had to refrain from repurchasing because it would end up costing me money -over time-. It needs to be refrigerated and expires after a certain amount of time and I only would use a dime sized amount for my entire face every day, it isn't necessarily possible for me to use it all up in the recommended amount of time. I mean, I suppose I could use it in my food since that's what it's initially made for buttt I don't want to. I love it for my face. I use Life-Flo almond oil for my face now and it works great just doesn't give as fast a result as this hemp oil. I love this oil so much :(

Tastes great

Posted by jussipoika on Nov 10, 2012

Tastes just like it should and the bottle is quite practical also with it's special kind of nozzle FIN: Kuopion yliopistossa tehdyt kliiniset tutkimukset ovat osoittaneet terveellisten rasvahappojen määrän nousseen merkittävästi terveiden aikuisten veressä, kun he olivat nauttineet päivittäin 2 ruokalusikallista hamppuöljyä neljän viikon ajan. Tätä löydöstä pidetään syynä siihen, miksi niin monet ihmiset ovat kertoneet ihon kunnon paranemisesta, kynsien vahvistumisesta ja tukan tuuheutumisesta.