• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Perfect; Gave 4 stars due to it being so delicate

Posted by 4907216702309490511 on Jan 03, 2014

I used to use this oil for the oil cleansing method for my acne and it made my skin PERFECT AND SMOOTH LIKE WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER....but sadly, I had to refrain from repurchasing because it would end up costing me money -over time-. It needs to be refrigerated and expires after a certain amount of time and I only would use a dime sized amount for my entire face every day, it isn't necessarily possible for me to use it all up in the recommended amount of time. I mean, I suppose I could use it in my food since that's what it's initially made for buttt I don't want to. I love it for my face. I use Life-Flo almond oil for my face now and it works great just doesn't give as fast a result as this hemp oil. I love this oil so much :(

Tastes great

Posted by jussipoika on Nov 10, 2012

Tastes just like it should and the bottle is quite practical also with it's special kind of nozzle FIN: Kuopion yliopistossa tehdyt kliiniset tutkimukset ovat osoittaneet terveellisten rasvahappojen määrän nousseen merkittävästi terveiden aikuisten veressä, kun he olivat nauttineet päivittäin 2 ruokalusikallista hamppuöljyä neljän viikon ajan. Tätä löydöstä pidetään syynä siihen, miksi niin monet ihmiset ovat kertoneet ihon kunnon paranemisesta, kynsien vahvistumisesta ja tukan tuuheutumisesta.

ok hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer1011815 on Dec 07, 2011

this is my first try with hemp-oil, so I don`t have much to compere with. I think the taste is ok. The only thing is; I wonder why it`s not on a bottle of glass, I thougt all cold pressed oil should be stored in glass..

Almost unedible :(

Posted by annannaljuba on Jun 16, 2011

Has a really strong an unpreasant hemp-taste. I really like good hemp-oil, this was not good

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by 5001491356706418646 on Apr 05, 2016

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

Zişan Anter

Posted by 5750792440841208400 on Apr 08, 2016

Thank you for your attendance to order Nutiva. I am very pleased with your customer service. Zişan Anter

good taste!

Posted by 4742122792007694724 on Jun 19, 2016

I would order again.

Great for skin conditions

Posted by 4907764221880727129 on Jun 23, 2016

Really helps with my psoriasis.

Nice skin moisturizer & make-up remover

Posted by 4921664740364515537 on Jul 08, 2016

Hemp oil is non-comedogenic (= 0) though effective to remove make-up & as moisturzer for my face & body. I usually use it at night though due to its color (green) which might make my face look "yellow" after application. Skin feel so soft the other day when i wake up.

good

Posted by 5754542281914946211 on Aug 06, 2016

very good