• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

Really dark and herbal scent

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on May 20, 2014

I use this oil for beauty purpose: to remove make-up.. or even as a night facial oil. It's really soft for my skin and doesn't make i breack out. I also use it on my hair. It's penetrate quickly the scalp and it does leave my hair a bit stronger. This brand also looks very good: The color of the oil is very dark (almost black) and it's still has a strong smell. All this insure that the oil has not been to refined. I don't know about the taste but for the others purpose I'm loving it!

Exellent!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Apr 30, 2014

I use this oil to cleanse my super sensitive acne/eczema prone skin. It doesnt clog your pores, very good quality!

Good Facial oil

Posted by missyhuii on Apr 26, 2014

I have cystic acne. Used it to draw out infection by putting an oil soaked cotton on the spot for a few hours. Seems to calm my skin down Use it as a regular moisturizer. I think for 1-2weeks. Have not broken me out. Makes my skin smooth but has not seen a reduction in redness as claimed by some reviews... I don't consume this internally.

Great

Posted by 5658074755110143028 on Apr 24, 2014

Great natural taste...

Great for oil pulling

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Apr 13, 2014

I purchased this specifically to add to salads only, but I didn't enjoy the taste. Anyway, it was left sitting around unused for a while, so decided to use it for oil pulling; OML, after just a few of uses, my teeth have become brighter and tighter, so will definitely continue using it, and hopefully I'll see wonders for my teeth and gum.

nutty

Posted by kanaca on Apr 11, 2014

I like the flavor. Very fresh product, since it's near the iHerb distribution center. I add it to bulletproof coffee and bp cocoa.

Posted by Reviewer2225813 on Mar 20, 2014

Great!

great

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Mar 03, 2014

I use this on my skin. I have yet to cook with it, but I love the moisturizing results. I use it daily.

good product

Posted by 5565875348812694615 on Feb 16, 2014

Good in cold dressings

No complaints.

Posted by 4624861716113876094 on Feb 12, 2014

I was impressed with the packaging when this oil arrived. Perfectly secure and undamaged in any way. I add hemp oil to my salads usually and discovered that it tastes a lot like flax oil. Hemp oil was recommended by a friend who swears by this stuff as a cure-all for certain ailments. Mine was skin cancer, but it may take awhile to learn if there is any benefits in this regard. Regardless, I highly recommend hemp oil. I hope to get more in future.