• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Good Facial oil

Posted by missyhuii on Apr 26, 2014

I have cystic acne. Used it to draw out infection by putting an oil soaked cotton on the spot for a few hours. Seems to calm my skin down Use it as a regular moisturizer. I think for 1-2weeks. Have not broken me out. Makes my skin smooth but has not seen a reduction in redness as claimed by some reviews... I don't consume this internally.

muy buen aceite

Posted by 5274172069766007414 on Apr 02, 2015

Es un aceite espectacular para la piel del rostro: unas pocas gotas la deja muy muy bien. Para mí es uno de los mejores aceites para la pìel-

Perfect; Gave 4 stars due to it being so delicate

Posted by 4907216702309490511 on Jan 03, 2014

I used to use this oil for the oil cleansing method for my acne and it made my skin PERFECT AND SMOOTH LIKE WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER....but sadly, I had to refrain from repurchasing because it would end up costing me money -over time-. It needs to be refrigerated and expires after a certain amount of time and I only would use a dime sized amount for my entire face every day, it isn't necessarily possible for me to use it all up in the recommended amount of time. I mean, I suppose I could use it in my food since that's what it's initially made for buttt I don't want to. I love it for my face. I use Life-Flo almond oil for my face now and it works great just doesn't give as fast a result as this hemp oil. I love this oil so much :(

Tastes great

Posted by jussipoika on Nov 10, 2012

Tastes just like it should and the bottle is quite practical also with it's special kind of nozzle FIN: Kuopion yliopistossa tehdyt kliiniset tutkimukset ovat osoittaneet terveellisten rasvahappojen määrän nousseen merkittävästi terveiden aikuisten veressä, kun he olivat nauttineet päivittäin 2 ruokalusikallista hamppuöljyä neljän viikon ajan. Tätä löydöstä pidetään syynä siihen, miksi niin monet ihmiset ovat kertoneet ihon kunnon paranemisesta, kynsien vahvistumisesta ja tukan tuuheutumisesta.

Almost unedible :(

Posted by annannaljuba on Jun 16, 2011

Has a really strong an unpreasant hemp-taste. I really like good hemp-oil, this was not good

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by 5001491356706418646 on Apr 05, 2016

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

good taste

Posted by 4616531060612217392 on Jun 16, 2016

I like the taste. Smells and looks very fresh.

Great health benefit

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Sep 02, 2008

This is a great product. It has a great taste and an excellent and healthy substitute for butter.

Great for oil pulling

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Apr 13, 2014

I purchased this specifically to add to salads only, but I didn't enjoy the taste. Anyway, it was left sitting around unused for a while, so decided to use it for oil pulling; OML, after just a few of uses, my teeth have become brighter and tighter, so will definitely continue using it, and hopefully I'll see wonders for my teeth and gum.

Very good hemp oil!

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Oct 14, 2008

I'm very pleased. This is the one I'll order from now on. Good price and very fresh.