• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

The maximum taste and the quality, genuine organic .... bravo ..

Posted by Reviewer1783323 on Feb 25, 2011

The maximum taste and the quality, genuine organic....I add to my muesli in which there is plenty of flax and cereals, fruits from using died Goji Berry + clean egg white from the domestic chicken eggs + peruana Maca powder and green powder of barley (or spirulina). This is a complete health formula and the best creamy drink ....

Nutty

Posted by 4716825969301836891 on Aug 28, 2016

Very pleasant nutty smell. Smells delicious. Seems good for applying on skin

Great for oil pulling

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Apr 13, 2014

I purchased this specifically to add to salads only, but I didn't enjoy the taste. Anyway, it was left sitting around unused for a while, so decided to use it for oil pulling; OML, after just a few of uses, my teeth have become brighter and tighter, so will definitely continue using it, and hopefully I'll see wonders for my teeth and gum.

Using it on my face :)

Posted by 4629213718078077097 on Sep 09, 2014

I ordered this baby especially to put on my face after serum in my night-time skincare routine. I've been less prone to breakouts, still get the odd pimple though. This product is great value.

Good Facial oil

Posted by missyhuii on Apr 26, 2014

I have cystic acne. Used it to draw out infection by putting an oil soaked cotton on the spot for a few hours. Seems to calm my skin down Use it as a regular moisturizer. I think for 1-2weeks. Have not broken me out. Makes my skin smooth but has not seen a reduction in redness as claimed by some reviews... I don't consume this internally.

muy buen aceite

Posted by 5274172069766007414 on Apr 02, 2015

Es un aceite espectacular para la piel del rostro: unas pocas gotas la deja muy muy bien. Para mí es uno de los mejores aceites para la pìel-

Tastes great

Posted by jussipoika on Nov 10, 2012

Tastes just like it should and the bottle is quite practical also with it's special kind of nozzle FIN: Kuopion yliopistossa tehdyt kliiniset tutkimukset ovat osoittaneet terveellisten rasvahappojen määrän nousseen merkittävästi terveiden aikuisten veressä, kun he olivat nauttineet päivittäin 2 ruokalusikallista hamppuöljyä neljän viikon ajan. Tätä löydöstä pidetään syynä siihen, miksi niin monet ihmiset ovat kertoneet ihon kunnon paranemisesta, kynsien vahvistumisesta ja tukan tuuheutumisesta.

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by 5001491356706418646 on Apr 05, 2016

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

Almost unedible :(

Posted by annannaljuba on Jun 16, 2011

Has a really strong an unpreasant hemp-taste. I really like good hemp-oil, this was not good

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2416405 on Jul 01, 2011

very good product and price