muy buen aceite

Posted by 5274172069766007414 on Apr 02, 2015

Es un aceite espectacular para la piel del rostro: unas pocas gotas la deja muy muy bien. Para mí es uno de los mejores aceites para la pìel-

Using it on my face :)

Posted by 4629213718078077097 on Sep 09, 2014

I ordered this baby especially to put on my face after serum in my night-time skincare routine. I've been less prone to breakouts, still get the odd pimple though. This product is great value.

Perfect; Gave 4 stars due to it being so delicate

Posted by 4907216702309490511 on Jan 03, 2014

I used to use this oil for the oil cleansing method for my acne and it made my skin PERFECT AND SMOOTH LIKE WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER....but sadly, I had to refrain from repurchasing because it would end up costing me money -over time-. It needs to be refrigerated and expires after a certain amount of time and I only would use a dime sized amount for my entire face every day, it isn't necessarily possible for me to use it all up in the recommended amount of time. I mean, I suppose I could use it in my food since that's what it's initially made for buttt I don't want to. I love it for my face. I use Life-Flo almond oil for my face now and it works great just doesn't give as fast a result as this hemp oil. I love this oil so much :(

Tastes great

Posted by jussipoika on Nov 10, 2012

Tastes just like it should and the bottle is quite practical also with it's special kind of nozzle FIN: Kuopion yliopistossa tehdyt kliiniset tutkimukset ovat osoittaneet terveellisten rasvahappojen määrän nousseen merkittävästi terveiden aikuisten veressä, kun he olivat nauttineet päivittäin 2 ruokalusikallista hamppuöljyä neljän viikon ajan. Tätä löydöstä pidetään syynä siihen, miksi niin monet ihmiset ovat kertoneet ihon kunnon paranemisesta, kynsien vahvistumisesta ja tukan tuuheutumisesta.

ok hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer1011815 on Dec 07, 2011

this is my first try with hemp-oil, so I don`t have much to compere with. I think the taste is ok. The only thing is; I wonder why it`s not on a bottle of glass, I thougt all cold pressed oil should be stored in glass..