Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Protein, 16 oz (454 g)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1291987 on Apr 04, 2009

Tastes great! My wife and I love it!. We mix it with rice milk, a banana, some stevia or honey and blend it up. Not sure what the other reviewer was talking about. It mixes just fine....he probably didn't think to use a blender :)

Classy

Posted by Reviewer1314791 on Dec 25, 2011

Hemp isn't the ideal source of protein per se, but this product is very impressive and really probably as good as hemp protein can be - mixes very well, not great taste but not bad - nutty, vegetal flavour - and tastes very clean and fresh. Their package says that they value freshness and their product really seems to reflect this which is worth a lot to me. Great convenient source of protein variety.

Makes my intestines go nuts.

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

My stomach doesn't like it at all... simply cannot digest it. Too bad because this product seems very promising.

Could not use it as a single protein beverage as its too detoxifying..

Posted by Navina on Oct 15, 2011

I wanted to get a protein powder for my son as a morning beverage and since life time kids was out of stock at that time, I thought I would give this a try after reading good reviews. The label states 4 spoons to get 15 gms of protein. But 2 scoops itself is too detoxifying and the insoluble fiber in the hemp caused digestive issues even when used with enzymes. 1 spoon of the hemp powder is fine, but that contains less protein, so it has to be mixed with another protein powder like rice for the extra protein. And anyone in India, don't buy this, hemp supplements can alert the Indian customs and we all know what happens when things get stuck at our customs..........I got this after countless phone calls to DHL and finally a detailed explanation to the customs and after 3 weeks of waiting period. Not worth it!.

Hemp protein

Posted by Reviewer2132900 on Oct 23, 2012

My body can't digest protein hemp