Good

Posted by 5590943391945737794 on Dec 12, 2015

Not bad at all. Best served cold. Not as grainy as you would expect.

Tastes Good, easy to mix

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015

I like the organic blend of protein and high fiber, with no saturated fat or salt. Understand that this is just hemp protein without sweetners or chemicals to try to make it taste like candy, so it tastes a little earthy. Follow the directions and blend 2-4 tbsp with almond milk and a banana and it's wonderful! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Nutiva, Organic Super Food, Hemp Protein, 15 G, 30 oz (851 g) Nutiva, Organic Super Food, Hemp Protein

Posted by 5474440455327424643 on Jun 17, 2015

I bought it for the firs time. Good taste, perfect quality.

Excellent

Posted by 5649925059329632930 on Jun 16, 2015

Love this product. Fresh taste and it´s vacuum-packed which is good for the globe:).

best so far

Posted by 5542975922880931448 on Feb 19, 2015

This is clearly the best protein powder I've used so far. I have a post workout shake 4 times a week with 40 gr. hemp, 1 tbsp spirulina, 1 tbsp cacao powder, water and rice milk. Another 3 to 4 days I make a mix with 3 smashed bananas, 50 gr. oatmeal, 40 gr. hemp and cocoa to taste. Iherb price is reasonable, shipping is really fast.

Organic Hemp Protein good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2833213 on Oct 27, 2014

Happy when I found this protein powder to use in my smoothies. Iherd has great prices & products!!

A great source of Porteins, Iron and Magnesium

Posted by 5335726626334929378 on Aug 19, 2014

I add 2 tbsp to my rice/almond milk after a workout and enjoy a tasty healthy drink :) you might wanna put it in hot water for a few minutes before you add it to your drink to let it disolve,cause it could be a bit grainy if added with a cold bevarage. A great healthy most pure source of Protein, Iron and Magnesium highly recomended if you work out regularly and the best price!!!

Always the best

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jun 09, 2014

Love the product, love the vacuum package(it's truly the way forward for packaging!). I use this in my smoothies to bring down the carb hit on my blood sugar. It adds a thickness and flavor that I find irreplaceable.

Just perfect!

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on May 15, 2014

I used first the Manituba Harvest 50% hemp protein and it was great, then i saw that this one is much cheaper whit the same quality. I have psoriasis and this protein does not cause inflammation and omega 3 6 9 acids are excellent for it! Thnx iHerb!

Good!

Posted by 5439886111711884230 on May 12, 2014

This one for from now on

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »