• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Hemp...

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Apr 06, 2008

Good stuff. Healthy. I just mix it with peanut butter and honey into a hemp dough ball, very good.

Great Value for Organic Hemp Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2821022 on Jan 14, 2008

I really like this product. I do not find it gritty as some reviwers have. I mix it into a smoothie, so this obviously eliminates that problem. I was buying a much more expensive brand (Living Harvest) and I find no difference between the two. Great price, organic .... Love it!

high fiber, tastes good

Posted by Reviewer3085712 on Jan 26, 2007

This is my favorite hemp protein. It tastes very good and is also high fiber. Good protein supplement for those who are allergic to dairy and soy.

Jesmbe

Posted by Reviewer1750393 on Jul 07, 2008

Substantial...no hunger for hours.

Nutiva Hemp Protein

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jan 25, 2007

I've tried several Hemp Protein powders, but Nutiva is the best. I love it mixed in with frozen blueberries with a bit of cinnamon,soy milk and stevia. It is loaded with fiber, and has really helped with my irregularity problems.

Excellent source of proteins

Posted by Reviewer1288957 on Nov 26, 2008

I add it every mornig to smoothies and shakes, It is easy to digest and taste great!-

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1295539 on Sep 19, 2008

Extremely high quality product. Nice taste and texture. I'm hooked on hemp! ;)

Fantastic find!!!

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on Sep 05, 2011

I am hypoglycemic, and need to start my day with progein. This is so much better then the other Hemp protein powder I was using from Trader Joes. The other one was so grainy and extremely difficult to get down. No matter how I tried to prepare it never dissolved. With Nutiva...it is such a fine powder...it dissolves beautifully! It makes superb protein shakes in the blender, or dissolves great by just stirring in a glass while never loosing the nutty flavor! I am due to re-order! I also cut my serving size per shake down from 4 tblsp. To 2. Mainly because I am also a meat eater...and was getting symptoms of too much protein in my diet. Try adding frozen organic fruit of choice, vanilla rice milk ( I don't do dairy) one banana. A packet of stevia ( I don't do sugar either) and a scoop of super greens powder). Yummy!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Apr 17, 2012

Like this product w/ fruit. Yummy

Hemp for Health!

Posted by Reviewer1239262 on Dec 26, 2007

Each morning I've been enjoying a glass of soy-milk and hemp protein powder.