• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

fiber really works fast

Posted by Reviewer1499149 on Dec 17, 2010

Kind of tastes like dirt, but mother nature loves it. I feel healthier for using it. Purchased two containers vs one so that I don't run out. HIGH in protein.

finally

Posted by Reviewer2852003 on Mar 03, 2011

finally something protein to have in my smoothie. The taste is not bad, but you have to get use to it. Try it small portion first. I love this product

Great

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jun 10, 2011

Great - have surprised some people by me using this - but hey I love it.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Jul 28, 2011

This is a great product for those who find it hard to eat unhulled hemp. It's great in a smoothie or blended with fruit as a dessert or topping.

Nice in smoothies

Posted by RutLervik on Aug 22, 2011

This is very nice in smoothies, and the extra fiber keeps my belly happy :)

Good hemp protein

Posted by Reviewer1397475 on Sep 01, 2011

Organic Hemp Protein Powder for my Smoothies

Posted by Reviewer3201356 on Nov 25, 2008

I love this product! My Daughter and Son in-law have been using it for years but I have just started adding it to my breakfast smoothies. I'm am using it for the essential fatty acids that as a vegan I have always had problems with. I have tried many different products to get the best nutrition but this product does it all. I have known for years thanks to my so in-law about the nutritional value of hemp and as I retired nurse I agree. I am really surprised at how good it tastes mixed in with the fruit and almond milk. I am also impressed that I can use this product and not worry about random drug tests. This product is truly a miracle food.

Love this protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2392378 on Jun 07, 2010

I love hemp protein powder, and this is one of my favorite brands. It's a bit "smoother" than other brands (if you've had hemp protein, you know it can be a bit gritty) but this brand does well in smoothies and in baked goods and I love it!

Excellant Hemp Protein

Posted by Reviewer3340697 on Nov 24, 2009

This is the best hemp protein , I recommend it to anyone , its great with skim milk and fruit.

For the protein and the fiber

Posted by Queenbee on Dec 31, 2009

My second container. Haver also bought the high protein hemp powder.