• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1632594 on Mar 03, 2008

I love hemp protein and Nutiva seems to be the best out of the 3 I've tried. Be sure to take plenty of enzymes so you get the full benefit of the protein.

Great in smoothies!

Posted by Reviewer3255809 on Mar 05, 2008

At first I could not find a good way to eat this, the taste is very strong. But I freeze bananas and strawberries and add soy milk to make a delicious smoothie with this protein powder. With fiber in it, it is perfectly filling for a decent breakfast. And I am loving the health benefits.

Great raw protein

Posted by Reviewer2214959 on Apr 18, 2008

Unlike other protein powders, I find the taste of Nutiva Hemp Protein very mild and pleasant. It has a good amount of protein per serving and the price couldn't be better.

smoothies and more

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Apr 26, 2008

This doesn't taste fantastic on its own but goes well in smoothies and I also am using it to make energy bars for the kids by processing it with dried fruits and nuts. It adds protein and "soaks up" some of the moisture and oiliness.

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Protein, 3 lbs

Posted by Reviewer2496821 on Apr 28, 2008

I have been using organic hemp protein for several years and am delighted with it's health benefits. It has been rather expensive in the past & I am very happy to finally find it in a bulk package which saves both money & packaging materials.

Great Product at $18.00 per 3lbs!

Posted by Reviewer2406536 on Jun 22, 2008

However, $28.00 is over priced compared to other vendors on the WWW.

Great stuff despite taste.

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Feb 16, 2009

Balanced ratio of amino acids PLUS Good fats PLUS Lots of fibre But wait, there's still more Makes me alkaline! (whey always made me acid). BEATS THE SOCKS OFF WHEY! Tastes like chalk with a hint of broccoli, but, who cares. I like this stuff.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

my body can't take it

hemp protein

Posted by Reviewer2409443 on Nov 29, 2008

I am a repeat buyer and plan to continue with this brand. Raw food quality protein is hard to find, this fits in with many recipes.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1113182 on Dec 31, 2009

Excellent source of protein and fiber and tastes great. Heard other reports that it doesn't taste good but no problem here.