Nutiva, Organic Hemp Protein Hi-Fiber, 30 oz (851 g)

Nutiva Hemp Protean+Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2159035 on Mar 11, 2011

I have taken a huge amount of supplements in my life. Because I am a drummer I am concerned with staying healthy and having as much energy that's humanely possible. That said this is the BEST product for health and energy I have ever taken. After drinking this product in the morning I literally run up the stairs with unlimited energy and at 65 years old that's pretty good. I also play 3-4 hours a day on drum set. Also iherb is a great online store with fantastic prices and service!!

Good product. Good logistics.

Posted by Reviewer1505822 on May 27, 2009

I mix hemp protein with maca, mesquite and raw cacao. Quick meal with lots of good stuff in it!

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2242066 on Oct 28, 2009

buy it all the time. tastes great. mix it with a bit of stevia, almond milk and fruit. love it.

Fantastic value and nutrition!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 27, 2010

This is the 2nd pack I've bought from iherb and I store it in the freezer (you can use it straight from the freezer)... It's plain and a little gritty but I've played around with it quite a lot and my favourite easy mix is to add 1 tablespoon of this powder with 1 tsp of Navitas Naturals, Twister Power, Greens Blend, Vanilla-Almond Flavor in water - this makes the whole drink sweet, raw and super tasty!! If I have some extra time, I will stick the above in a blender with 1 banana and some raw seed milk ... you can just add some shelled hemp protein powder instead of the raw milk and it will make it milky. Add some inulin if you want prebiotics ... or some raw honey for extra sweetness. Other things that will go with this are maca, carob, cacao, cinammon etc... Play around with it, it's a very good base for all shakes because of the protein and fiber. This is good stuff and a staple in my easy-to-be-raw bag of tricks.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on Mar 28, 2011

so good, fine texture, i use it in smoothies but also just top yogurt with it and the taste is smooth and mild and yummy