love it

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on Mar 28, 2011

so good, fine texture, i use it in smoothies but also just top yogurt with it and the taste is smooth and mild and yummy

Weird, but cool

Posted by Reviewer2995838 on Jun 07, 2011

I think some people might dislike the taste. It's very... neutral, with a pinch of nuttyness, and I like it! I also like the fact that it contains omega acids and loads of proteins. <3 It feels like my smoothies are legit meals.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1923151 on Jun 13, 2011

Like this better than others I've tried. Blends well, and works really well in smoothies.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2917413 on Mar 21, 2009

I have been using this product for 3 months. It is plain, but I love the amount of fiber and protein I get from it. I use it in almond milk.

Good vegan protein and prefect for hair

Posted by RumiFit on Mar 09, 2011

I love this product and my hair is beautiful because of it.

Great taste, awesome fiber!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

I follow a relatively meat and dairy-free lifestyle and as a runner, it is nice to have this protein mixed into my morning smoothie to replenish my body and keep it regular. It is great tasting and nutty. I love it! You will too!

Healthy and cleaning

Posted by 5126706269016018986 on Jan 07, 2013

I love this product. The hemp protein help me with the stomach problem. It's great for every sporting and making regulative exercise.

Sacred plant

Posted by 5286952796999677947 on Jun 09, 2013

Goes great in my breakfast smoothie with bananas, carrot, spinach, ginger, strawberries...gives a satiety feeling and, of course, all the amino acids.

Very GOOD product!!!

Posted by 5672788712829872276 on Sep 08, 2013

Very GOOD product!!!

Great for adding into smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

Glad for the protein and fiber because I'm a diabetic. I use this in a smoothie with frozen banana, maca, matcha green tea and raw cacao...it's my healthy coffee substitute and I love it. I also use it in my raw vegetable soups, sometimes in combination with pea protein powder.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »