great product

Posted by Reviewer2917413 on Mar 21, 2009

I have been using this product for 3 months. It is plain, but I love the amount of fiber and protein I get from it. I use it in almond milk.

gritty but good

Posted by Reviewer1898566 on Apr 24, 2009

with this amount of fiber, the grittyness is expected - this has little taste of it's own, so can be mixed with fruit juice, soup, or stirred into a dish. It does turn everything green of course.

Good vegan protein and prefect for hair

Posted by Reviewer3323257 on Mar 09, 2011

I love this product and my hair is beautiful because of it.

Great taste, awesome fiber!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

I follow a relatively meat and dairy-free lifestyle and as a runner, it is nice to have this protein mixed into my morning smoothie to replenish my body and keep it regular. It is great tasting and nutty. I love it! You will too!

Healthy and cleaning

Posted by 5126706269016018986 on Jan 07, 2013

I love this product. The hemp protein help me with the stomach problem. It's great for every sporting and making regulative exercise.

Sacred plant

Posted by 5286952796999677947 on Jun 09, 2013

Goes great in my breakfast smoothie with bananas, carrot, spinach, ginger, strawberries...gives a satiety feeling and, of course, all the amino acids.

Very GOOD product!!!

Posted by 5672788712829872276 on Sep 08, 2013

Very GOOD product!!!

Great for adding into smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

Glad for the protein and fiber because I'm a diabetic. I use this in a smoothie with frozen banana, maca, matcha green tea and raw cacao...it's my healthy coffee substitute and I love it. I also use it in my raw vegetable soups, sometimes in combination with pea protein powder.

Perfect

Posted by amer24 on Apr 03, 2014

Hemp powder has a perfect nutritional profile and it easily mixed with water and milk. I use it every day in breakfast shakes, which is great if you are concerned with calorie intake, want to increase protein consumption or just want to make sure that you consume enough fiber. This particular packaging offers the best value.

Pure Canabis sativa

Posted by 5300660946184017398 on May 31, 2014

A very good price to this hemp powder! Its 100% canabis sativa and nothing else, and of course organic to! I mix it in a smoothie with banana and some other super herbs, and it keeps me going and gives me energy in the morning!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »