gritty but good

Posted by Reviewer1898566 on Apr 24, 2009

with this amount of fiber, the grittyness is expected - this has little taste of it's own, so can be mixed with fruit juice, soup, or stirred into a dish. It does turn everything green of course.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on Mar 28, 2011

so good, fine texture, i use it in smoothies but also just top yogurt with it and the taste is smooth and mild and yummy

Great taste, awesome fiber!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

I follow a relatively meat and dairy-free lifestyle and as a runner, it is nice to have this protein mixed into my morning smoothie to replenish my body and keep it regular. It is great tasting and nutty. I love it! You will too!

Great for adding into smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

Glad for the protein and fiber because I'm a diabetic. I use this in a smoothie with frozen banana, maca, matcha green tea and raw cacao...it's my healthy coffee substitute and I love it. I also use it in my raw vegetable soups, sometimes in combination with pea protein powder.

Good.

Posted by 5370970486549400765 on May 25, 2016

I haven't eat it a lot, but it seems good. And good price.

Good vegan protein and prefect for hair

Posted by RumiFit on Mar 09, 2011

I love this product and my hair is beautiful because of it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2917413 on Mar 21, 2009

I have been using this product for 3 months. It is plain, but I love the amount of fiber and protein I get from it. I use it in almond milk.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Oct 03, 2010

Very light tasting, so adding to morning smoothies is no problem.....good price, good product!!

Very GOOD product!!!

Posted by 5672788712829872276 on Sep 08, 2013

Very GOOD product!!!

Perfect

Posted by amer24 on Apr 03, 2014

Hemp powder has a perfect nutritional profile and it easily mixed with water and milk. I use it every day in breakfast shakes, which is great if you are concerned with calorie intake, want to increase protein consumption or just want to make sure that you consume enough fiber. This particular packaging offers the best value.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »